Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ThaPrincess Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 06:51 PM
    found the actually verse of the song, but still haven't found the name =[
    I found one verse of the song I've been looking for ! :)

But still haven't found the song!! :mad: :( :confused:
    Here's the verse:

"cause im mr mr lonely
    open up the door what did i
    see my baby with another
    man right infront of me"

Does this sound familiar??
    jjcj06 Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Jan 31, 2008, 05:03 AM
    What genre of music is it? It isn't the song Mr. Lonely by mark medlock, is it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I found the one, but what about the other ones? [ 3 Answers ]

I found a woman who absolutely means the world to me. Everything that I could ever want in a woman, you know the type. But I can't keep my mind from wandering. I know that she is the perfect one to settle down with but I can't help but seeking more women. I've been successful with women in the...

When do you know you found the one 4 you? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm single right now about how do you now when that somebody is perfect 4 you see I have turned down a lot of guys since I broke up with my ex boyfirend now I seem to say no to everyone cause I worry they won't be like my ex boyfirend I gess that's because I really loved him.but I'm trying to move...

A check out my lyrics 2 this song I wrote its only one verse but its hot I'm only 15 [ 3 Answers ]

VERSE 1 I WROTE IN LIKE 10 MIN NO JOKE. Like nas one mic is all I need to inject the truth these rappers is scared to feed cause I'm tired of people killing each other over greed adapting into the habitat they say hard to see my spoken words I don’t say um just to say it I say it so you can fell...

I found this [ 1 Answers ]

I found a pill that is white and has L484 on it I was wondering if you could tell me what it is because I found it on the floor and I have small children

View more questions Search