Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NDNugget Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 06:12 PM
    spotting while pregnant
    is it normal to be spotting at 25weeks while pregnant? :confused: I'm not sure its supposed to be happening but it just started today. Its kind of strange that this randomly started because I can still feel my baby kick inside of me so I'm guessing he's doing okay in there. I don't have sharp pains unless I walk long distances, I'm afraid it will be less.
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Jan 30, 2008, 06:14 PM
    Make an appointment asap with your doctor... its always better to be safe than sorry.. it could always be nothing I have a friend and she had her period through all 3 of her pregnancys and there was nothing wrong... dont get worried before you know anything
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 30, 2008, 06:31 PM
    It could be normal for you.

Have you had sex recently? Sometimes sex can cause bleeding in late pregnancy. If you are still feeling your baby move then this could be quite normal for you.

However, I would still advise you to contact your doctor for a proper diagnosis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant and spotting [ 2 Answers ]

I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came back positve. I am 32 days late and now I am starting to spot. Should I be worried?

Day 36 - very light spotting... pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

We are trying for our second child and this is the first attempt. I had my IUD removed August 3 and the lmp started July 26. I never really kept track of my periods before now but I was definitely having it at least every month (so cycle probably not more than 28-30 days) I have had nothing...

Spotting at 25 weeks pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I am 25 weeks pregnant. On Friday night after straining during during a bowel movement, I had some slight vaginal bleeding/spotting. I went into the emergency room and they did vaginal examination (where they saw some minor bleeding), an ultrasound (that turned out normal) and other blood...

Late Period, Spotting, Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone I'm new to this forum so please stick with me. I know this has probably been asked a million times but I am very confused and would like a little advice if possible? I am 28 and have been trying to conceive since April 06. My periods are ALWAYS bang on 28 days. I last had a period...

Pregnant and spotting brown [ 1 Answers ]

This is my first pregnancy... I am very worried because I am spotting brown, very little sometimes brown clots, but they are little also. I did not have my first pre natal appointment, that is on the ninth of January, so is this normal? :confused:

View more questions Search