Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2008, 04:59 PM
    Font issue: Including Greek on my webpages.
    I'm working with Greek.

I'm doing lookups on this Greek Bible site, which returns passage lookup results in Greek (text, not images). I can see them correctly.

... but when I try to copy/paste them (Notepad or Dreamweaver) they are rendered as american english letters.

How can I copy/paste greek into webpages of my own so that viewers can see it correctly?

Thanks!
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2008, 07:12 AM
    Resolved. Font fact="System" makes it display correctly :)
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Feb 1, 2008, 07:16 AM
    All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Character Map on XP.
    Is that the same for Vista (I may be upgrading soon)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to obtain dual Greek/USA citizenship; having trouble with Greek Consulates [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find help in obtaining Greek citizenship through my father, who was born in Greece, still has his Greek passport, but is now a naturalized U.S. citizen. The main problem I am having is finding a consulate that will even talk to me/help me. The one consulate that has been helpful is...

Name of movie, including murder and affair [ 4 Answers ]

Older movie (not sure how old), there is three people who live on a boat (fishing I thing). A husband and wife and a crew member. After a while the wife and crew member start an affair. Also a body of a woman is found and we slowly learn that it is the crew member who killed her. I am looking...

Maximizing Webpages [ 1 Answers ]

How can I automatically set webpage to open automatically to maximized?

Everything I shouldn't and more (including obbession) [ 3 Answers ]

For ages and ages I have been getting to know a lad in work dead well, for several months we have text everyday, at first I didn't feel the same way as we are complete opposites and occasionally I don't always agree with the things he says and does, but after months of getting to know him I saw...

View more questions Search