Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sonics_20 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 03:52 PM
    Metric System
    In the Metric System you have millimeters and centimeters. Does anyone know the labels from top to bottom, like centimeters to miles. Thanks
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jan 30, 2008, 03:56 PM
    You mean the metric prefixes? See the following site: Units: Metric Prefixes
    sonics_20 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 04:10 PM
    Metric/Standard units
    Does anyone know the standard untis like the Metric untis like tera, Giga, Mega, Kilo, Hecto, etc. Things like that. Thanks
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2008, 04:48 PM
    These are called SI prefixes. A good overview can be found here:

SI prefix - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Smoke extract system & staircase press. System [ 2 Answers ]

I am working for a 35 storey tower. There are smoke extract and staircase/lift lobby pressurisation system in case of fire. Now consultant has already given the CFM required for these Fans, but I have to submit the calculations for the same to the Local Govt. authority. So please help me if...

Metric System [ 4 Answers ]

When was the metric system invented?

Kilograms (or any other metric unit) <-> newtons [ 5 Answers ]

Does anybody know the equations that you use for this conversion? I'm having trouble remembering. -Thanks, Lucien

The Metric System [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am learing about earth science and I need to know about the metric system. What are the main meaurments o.. Mass, Wieght, Density, and Volume.. for example the amin measurment of length is a meter . Thank you

How do I increase H2O pressure on well system with a water filtration system? [ 2 Answers ]

Howdy, I would like to know how I can increase my water pressure. My current system uses a well pump with a small pressure tank, and "D" control valve. It then runs through a WATERSOFT filtration tank, RAINSOFT water softner, and on the Hot water side, an AQUASTAR on demand hot water system. I...

View more questions Search