Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abbalicious Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 03:45 PM
    exponential and logarithmic functions
    I need help on a question I have for homework that goes like this:

1a. Show that the values in the table have the multiply-add property. (I understand this one)

1b. Use the first and last points to find algebraically the particular equation of the natural logarithmic function that fits the points. (This is where I need help)

Table Values:
    X

Y

Please Help :]

-Abby
    PolluxCastor Posts: 117, Reputation: 5

Jan 30, 2008, 05:40 PM
    Try investigate some arithmetic relationship of the numbers in in the X list. Then take the natural log and do the same with those. If you find you are still stuck, post back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Derivatives: Exponential and Logarithmic Functions [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any easy way to find the derivative of an exponential or logarithmic function? Or can anyone explain it simply?

Exponential and logarithmic functions [ 1 Answers ]

My homework ask to to graph the functions f(x)=(1/5)^x y=2(1/5)^x+3 etc. How do I do this??

Exponential and Logarithmic functions [ 2 Answers ]

In 2000 the population of Isreal was approximately 6.04 million and by 2050 it is projected to grow to 10 million Use the exponential growth model A=A oekt in which t is the number of years after 2000 to find an exponential growth function that models the data. I am not even sure of the...

Applications of exponential/logarithmic functions [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there could you please help me with this question The population of bees in a bee-hive after (n) days is given by P(n)=5000 x 3^(n/40).Find a) how long it takes for the population to treble, b) how lone it will take for the population to increase by 20% Thanks

Exponential and Logarithmic functions [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find 1. Domain & Range 2. Intervals of increase/decrease 3. max./min values 4. intercepts 5. asymptotes 6. concavity for Exponential and Logarithmic functions. Can someone explain how I do this in detail plzzz

View more questions Search