Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sergio1279 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 11:19 AM
    Plumbing leak
    I might have a small leak in the hose faucet connected to the kitchen wall. I know it would be easy to repair if a go through the kitchen wall to get to it. Does a job like this one be difficult and expensive to repair?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 30, 2008, 11:20 AM
    >Moved to Plumbing board<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plumbing/upstairs leak [ 2 Answers ]

I have a walk in, ceramic, shower in the upstairs master bath. It is leaking into the downstairs ceiling (living room). We have removed pieces of the ceiling under the shower to see what the issue may be. It has a constant drip that speeds up when the shower is being used but never stops. It fills...

Shower pipe plumbing leak [ 21 Answers ]

I have a leak that has progressed into a problem in my living room's ceiling tiles. My shower is directly above and the drain p-trap is visible through the tiles. A couple of tiles have become soggy and discolored, so I removed 6 - 14" ceiling tiles to see the problem. The ceiling section above...

Plumbing leak in concrete floor [ 3 Answers ]

I have a hot water leak in a copper pipe about 5 inches slab is 12inches does anyone know any easy way to fix?

Ceiling leak from tub plumbing [ 1 Answers ]

I live in an upstairs condo. My downstairs (condo) neighbor just showed me holes he has had to drill in his ceiling. He's had to drain off water that has seeped through from my tub plumbing upstairs. Many of the upstairs condo's in our complex have had to face this problem. The complex was...

Engine Oil Leak/Antifreeze Leak--2001 Chrysler Town and Country [ 1 Answers ]

My 2001 T & C has 82K and what I am told, by a reputable source,but not a mechanic, is an engine oil leak. The leak seems to be toward the front and middle. I haven't noticed an oil smell, any smoke, etc... but we are also trapped in below zero weather in Nebraska. I was also told there is an...

View more questions Search