Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crysi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 08:55 AM
    Should I worry?
    My period normally comes on different days every month... My last three cycles were: Nov4-8,
    Nov27-Dec4, Dec28- Jan3. It's the 30th Jan and I haven't got a period since the last one. I've been crampy for almost the entire cycle. So I'm not even sure if I'm really late. I did have unprotected sex last night (and throughout this cycle),woke up this morning and saw pink blood on my liner.(still crampy) I did in fact feel it flowing out.

Wait... there isn't anything at all on my pad (I thought the pink blood was a period).Is this something serious? Should I worry?
    :( :confused:
    lacuran8626 Posts: 270, Reputation: 57

Jan 30, 2008, 09:50 AM
    Worry is a pretty useless human emotion... it raises our anxiety, deprives us of sleep, irritates any health conditions we do have and solves nothing. Just get a physical and ease your mind.

A lot of women aren't regular for no apparent reason, and sometimes they have cysts or endometriosis or things that are readily treated or resolve on their own. You are upsetting yourself unecessarily so just go see your doctor and bring all your questions. Don't be embarrassed - they look at body parts all day, and you aren't going to come up with anything new, for sure! They will respect your ability to speak openly about your body.
    Crysi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 11:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lacuran8626
    Worry is a pretty useless human emotion...it raises our anxiety, deprives us of sleep, irritates any health conditions we do have and solves nothing. Just get a physical and ease your mind.

A lot of women aren't regular for no apparent reason, and sometimes they have cysts or endometriosis or thigns that are readily treated or resolve on their own. You are upsetting yourself unecessarily so just go see your doctor and bring all your questions. Don't be embarassed - they look at body parts all day, and you aren't going to come up with anything new, for sure! They will respect your ability to speak openly about your body.
    Thanks for the advice. I'm just so tired of all the run-arounds I get in the hospital.. Like when Iwent for my First pap-smear, I had to go back because they did'nt get any of the cells they were supposed to analyse... It's pathetic.
    Thanks again anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I worry? [ 2 Answers ]

I bled after intorcource... and I hd been off my period for a good week now... so what is the couse of my bleeding?

Do I have something to worry about? [ 7 Answers ]

So I swear I'm not snooping. But, I've had a really weird start to this relationship. I've been with my boyfriend for about a year. I do trust him but on his myspace it showed he was still single and had his ex as number 1. Then I asked him about it and kind of made him change it. Then I was...

When should I worry? [ 4 Answers ]

My doxie threw up twice yesterday and sometime in the middle of the night went into the kitchen and left me a large amount of diarrhea to clean up this morning. He is acting fine so should I be concerned? What really is a good sign for taking him to the vet?

Help! Should I worry? [ 1 Answers ]

I need some help... My LMP was May 1st, I have a 28 day cycle, I had some spotting on the 24th of May, which last only 1/2 a day, I was supposed to get my period on Sunday 29 May, but I still haven't gotten a period yet... For the last 2 weeks, I have been hacking up a lot, I mean constantly...

View more questions Search