Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    atulghz_fine Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 02:00 AM
    How to increase height
    Hi,

My age is 28 years and height is 5.7". I want to increase my height. What should I suppose to do? Please suggest.

Regards,
    Atulghz_fine
    terellowens Posts: 123, Reputation: 9

Jan 30, 2008, 02:04 AM
    No chance! You can do some think where they break your bones to extend your height if you are so bothered about extending you height by 2-3''
    annebren Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 02:35 AM
    Are you male or female?
    novak Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 03:32 AM
    I'm 17 and what terrellowens said is the only possible way to increase it. C your height is determined by your genes. I'm 6'1 n I wasn't satisfied with my height because I play football and basketball but my doctor told me I still have 3-4" in me judging by my bones
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Jan 30, 2008, 06:04 AM
    It's close to imposable to increase your height with out damaging your body. Why are you so concerned on increasing your height? 5'7 is not all that bad. And out of curiosity what sex are you male or female? 5'7 is common height location in females.
    atulghz_fine Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 10:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish2008
    it's close to imposable to increase your height with out damaging your body. Why are you so concerned on increasing your height? 5'7 is not all that bad. And out of curiosity what sex are you male or female? 5'7 is common height location in females.
    Am male, thought thr might b some exercise or diet control nutrisions through which I can extend a little bit ( 1").
    arunbaiswal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 04:11 AM
    Try it 98% working tick(use twice in a day before breakfast and dinner)
    And one more thing:
    Take multiple eat break in your life.
    Drink water at least 5 liters
    Yoga exercises includes several asanas out of which we are including some to help you out.
    A)Sukhasanas : means happy or easy asana in which you sit easy cross legged and stretch your back and hips
    B)Dog and Cat pose: it involves mimicking the poses of dog and cat to influence your spine's stretching.
    C)Trikonasana:
    D)Chakrasana: It stretches back specially your lower back and improves posture. It relaxes your muscles of neck and back.
    E)Tadaasana: means standing erect and pull yourself using your shoulders and arms in the sky.
    F)Paschimotasana: Sitting on ground with legs straight and bend from lower waist and touch your feet. It is an excellent asana for height increase. We have seen increase of at least 1 inch after doing this asana properly.
    G)Pranayaam: improves function of autonomic system, digestive system, General irritability reduces and toxins get eliminated toxins are removed from body, therefore onset of various diseases is prevented. Pranayama strengthens the immune system.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Increase In Height [ 9 Answers ]

I'm in an urgent need of the answer of the question whether height can be increased with the help of drugs or exercises.Is It Possible Or Not. Thanks

Height Increase [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Neville. I am 19yrs old and 5"11 in height. I would like to make it 6+. Can you tell me some stretches or exercises that will help me. I have heard pressing the midpoint of the toe stimulates the pituitary gland. Can you show me some some natural and effective method, please.

How 2 increase height [ 5 Answers ]

I am 22 yrs old do you think my height will increase?:( my height is 5:6inch I want 5:9inch and how long it's going to be take plzzz tell me waiting for your reply

Increase in Height Possible ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am 24 years old, and my height is 5-7 inches. Is it possible to increase the height ? What about the Yoko Height Increaser and other products which gave money back guarantee for such products?

Height increase [ 1 Answers ]

Hello sir, I'm subhash and I'm 22 right now . My height is 5'6" sir i want to make it has 5'8" help me what I have to do to increase my height moreover I went to gym for 1year does it will have any impact on my height increase tell me. What exercises I have to do shall I go for yoko...

View more questions Search