Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Evelonia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 10:53 PM
    w2 copy
    How do I obtain a copy of my w2 wages and summary from Heartland Food Corparaion for free?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 30, 2008, 07:03 AM
    First, in the future please be more selective about the forum you choose. We have organized this site into many different forums so questions can be grouped according to content. The Forum Help area is for questions about using this site, which is why your question was moved here.

There is no charge for getting your W2s. Every company that paid you wages is required to mail your W2 to the address you gave them by the end of January. If you do not get it soon, then contact the company for a copy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Copy and paste [ 1 Answers ]

If I want to copy and paste something onto an email it doesn't take it. What am I doing wrong?

Such a copy [ 5 Answers ]

Right, well my friend copies EVERYTHING off me. Its sooo annoying, everyone just says aw she admires you but it really gets me down. I want my own style and she just gets everything I have and then some people think I COPIED HER! It really makes me mad:mad: especially when I copied 1 thing I think...

Another copy of my W2 [ 4 Answers ]

Help please. Where can I get another of my 2006 w2? I need to send it to my mortgage company and I misplaced my copy. I need it asap. If you know how I can get it for free online let me know. Can I get it faxed to me or faxed directly to my mortgage company. Any help on this would be greatly...

Copy and paste [ 1 Answers ]

I hope someone can show me how to copy and paste a link onto my browser.I right click,it will show copy,select all in the box. What do I do next?:confused:

Lp copy [ 4 Answers ]

Very very new to computing(middle age tecno fear)and need help .how do I copy all my all LP records onto my computer and then on to cd what hardware software would I need , any help would be great Thanks

View more questions Search