Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twiztid4life Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 10:23 PM
    Trouble with iPod
    Hey, Awhile back I was putting music on my iPod vid. 60GB, and when I unplugged it from my computer I tried to get into my music but nothing showed up, so I assumed it crashed. A couple days ago I plugged it into my computer for the heck of it and it showed in my realplayer (which is where I got my music from, because I can't use itunes on my computer) that the music was still on it. So for the last couple of days I have been scanning the net to see if I could use an updating program to get it to work again, but every time I use one it says "ipod service error". I don't know what else I could possibly do, this is my last hope. Please help me solve this irritating problem.

Thanks, Mike
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2008, 10:31 PM
    iPods only work with iTunes, not realplayer. You'll have to get iTunes, I believe.
    twiztid4life Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 09:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by charlotte234s
    iPods only work with iTunes, not realplayer. You'll have to get iTunes, I believe.

No it will, I had it working on there 4 awhile. I'm thinking my system got crashed, because it was fine until I added 1 song onto my iPod.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ipod [ 2 Answers ]

I am having trouble trying to figure out what generation iPod I have?

Ipod trouble [ 1 Answers ]

My iPod will not play some of the songs I put onto it... I bought the songs with a gift card. I downloaded one song and it played on my Ipod, but then the next song didn't... another session all of the music I downloaded played... then the next session none of them did... does anyone know what I...

Still can't get it done on iPod [ 1 Answers ]

Still waiting for someone to tell me how to use my iPod cause it is not recognize by my widows pack 2 and itunes so what should I do guys I really need a solution to this pals /./.., m:mad: :confused: :(

2 questions regarding iPod trouble [ 1 Answers ]

First of all, can anyone tell me why my music starts to play on its own when its in my pocket in school and the key lock is ON? And second, for some reason, one of my songs doesn't play when the previous song on the list ends, ity just skips from song 7 to 9, and the only way to hear song 8 is...

View more questions Search