Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yoguy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 08:32 PM
    Upstairs warm main floor COLD
    I have a new townhome with 3 beds upstairs, main floor, and unfinished basement. Main floor will not stay warm. I used to oven to heat the main floor to 68 degrees and it fell to 62 within 1 hour. Getting heat out of the vents but it's not as hot as the vents upstairs.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 29, 2008, 09:47 PM
    ((I have a new townhome with 3 beds upstairs))

Since your home is new I suggest you contact the builder. The HVAC company needs to visit your home and balance or repair the system duct.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Always cold-can't get warm? [ 1 Answers ]

This question is actually for my mom. She had gastric bypass surgery over 4 years ago and is doing great. She was never a cold natured person before, even after losing over 125 lbs. but in the last six months it seems that she can't get warm. On a typical day she wears pantyhose, long johns, and...

Luk warm to cold shower [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 showers 1 with temp control the other doesn't.when I run the sinks the water comes out hot. I ran the hot water for the shower and check he pipe it was warm then ran the sinks the pipe was hot. I have a oil furnace that heats the hot water.

Furnace blowing cold air.starts out warm, goes to cold. [ 6 Answers ]

Hoping for help here. I recently had my ignitor replaced. Before that, the furnace wasn't working at all. Now it starts blowing warm (not hot) air, then gradually over a period of a couple of hours, the air cools down until it is completely cold and the temperature in the house drops drastically....

Cold upstairs [ 2 Answers ]

Our house was built in 1958 and we just moved in a year ago. We had to turn our heat to 80 to heat our upstairs. In the summer it is hot and the winter it is freezing. Could our thermostat need replaced or what is it? Any ideas??

Heat Pump-warm downstairs, cold upstairs [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: We moved in to our home in July and are beginning to run the heat. We noticed in the summer that it was much cooler upstairs than downstairs (very unusual, we thought)and the complete opposite in cold weather. When the heater is on downstairs, we can feel very warm air blowing from the...

View more questions Search