Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jahubb Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 08:19 PM
    highest present value
    Assuming an interest rate of 6%, which of the following payment alternatives has the highest present value?
    A. $ 150,000 immediately
    B. $ 45,000 per year for the next four years (payment made at the end for the year)
    C. $ 5,000 now and then $ 20,000 per year for the next 10 years (payment made at the end of the year.
    D. $ 5,000 now and then $ 5,000 per year for the next 10 years (payment made at eht end of the year) plus a lump-sum payment of 200,000 at the end for the eleventh year. I answered B. Can someone please tell me if this is correct. Thank You in advance!!

Check out some similar questions!

Highest starting salary [ 11 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the highest starting salary and the lowest starting salary of a Preschool teacher?

How to get only the highest and the lowest number as output in a set of data [ 4 Answers ]

Dear sir, I would like to know how to get the highest and the lowest ages as answer in a set of data with many range of ages.the output should be with the name place and age of the person with the highest and the lowest age.kindly let me me know the answer.

How to get the highest number only as output in sql [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sir , I would like to know how to get the highest number as display.Fpr example a set of ages are in the database.I need only the highest age as output

Why 6" above flood rim of highest fixture? [ 7 Answers ]

hey tom, how goes it? I just completed my cast to pvc conversion of my attic reomodel. I did revent all my existing fixtures up so that they are 6" above the flood rim of my 2nd floor lav. My question is why? :confused: I can't seem to come up with a decent reason. Could you enlighten me? Also,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search