Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mumma2001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 08:00 PM
    Smell of death dreams
    For the past 2 days I have been having dreams that actually smell like death, Is there a meaning or something I should know about these dreams I have been having. Please let me know if there is anyone that knows about these drese I am having.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2008, 08:11 PM
    Well, my first question is... do you know what death actually smells like or are you taking a guess?

Death has a lot of smells... I know this because I work in the morgue. Now, I don't really follow how these dreams "smell" like death. Dreams shouldn't smell like anything.
    mumma2001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 08:17 PM
    Yes I do becaues I had a boyfriend die and I found him dead on the floor and I could smell it , it smelled foul like death.
    Starlite4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2013, 08:06 PM
    I just had a dream last night that I walked into a home where someone was still inside deceased. I could smell the odor of the deceased from a distance and it got stronger as I got closer to the home. When I got into the home, it got so bad that I ran out of the house as fast as I could. I don't know why I had to go into the home but in my dream I did. I actually could smell it totally in my dream. If I was to smell this odor while I am awake, I could easily identify it as the smell of death! It was awful. Never had a dream like this before.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird death smell [ 30 Answers ]

All right. Me and my friend were talking in my famialy room and a weird odor came to me. Making me almost sick. Gagging like. It smelled like death. And I looked on Google for possible answers. My friend has been for a long time in communication with many ghosts. They only talk to her when she's...

Smell of death [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am doing some research for a story and wanted to know if their was a distinctive smell a body that is in rigour mortis for about four hours gives off? How would a body smell if your nose was close to the skin? THanks

Dreams of death and murder [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone could help me . Ive had dreams of being murdered since my early teens and I don't understand what they mean. In almost every dream I'm shot to death and I always get the same feeling of my life fading which is very uncomfortable. In some cases it was accidental... but...

Dreams of death [ 1 Answers ]

I have been looking around for any explanation for the chain of dreams I've been having. These dreams I have all revolve around me dying in some bizarre manner. The first of these dreams was really quite vivid where I was shot in the head four times in my car at a parking structure while I was...

Sensing Death and dreams [ 3 Answers ]

A couple of years ago this happened to me in my old house. I don't know if it was a dream, or a halucination or what, but after reading a few stories here it was brought back into my mind. It was early in the morning, probably about 3:30am and dark. I wasn't feeling very well and was in bed. I...

View more questions Search