Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    R0cKin_t33N Posts: 78, Reputation: 0

Jan 29, 2008, 07:51 PM
    How do I UNfall in love With Him?
    So there's this guy that i hucked up with at a party on November 07', when he met me, he played every trick in the book. it didnt work at first ....but when he told me that i looked "gorgeous" i melted away.

We kissed on a balcony and he promised me that he wasnt gonna play with my heart and promised me a relationship....i believed him even when my friends told me not to ......turns out he did exactly what i didnt want to happen....... he told me it wouldnt work the day after. i was crushed:( . i cried everynight 4 him.... in the end i questioned why and had conviced myself that i was ugly.

i have been talking to him on Myspace trying to keep the coversation alive......but he's a man of short words. i just can't seem to get over him ...his smile....his voice....his everything. I dont know why but it almost seems that im in LOVE with him, and i hate it. Is he worth it:confused: ??? how do i forget him:confused: ??? or in this case HOW DO I UNFALL IN LOVE WITH HIM???
    ASmurfyOriginal Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 08:22 PM
    Well, it was a party... and think of it this way.. he was a guy looking to get laid. It happens. You're beetter than that. Since then you just call yourself ugly because he called you gorgeous and you don't want to be what he said because you want to hate him.
    Helper2009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 02:36 AM
    Hey Rockin why does he had to "promise" not to play with your heart? Probably because he was already thinking about it. Probably you're not in love with him anymore (I hope so). But I hope it helps other people here. For me when a woman says: - I don't care about money. Why would she bring that up uh? Better to watch out for not having a mercenary girlfriend.

Pay attention at those details.

PS: beauty is so much more than looks. It's a whole thing. Keep that in mind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Real love or puppy love [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if the love I feel for this boy is actually true love. The thing is that I'm only 16 and I have fallen deep for this 17year old boy. We went out for a couple of months and we still talk. He recently told me he still thinks about me and his friend tells me he still likes me. However...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

In love with wife but love another lady as well [ 22 Answers ]

Hello, I have been married for close to 3 years now, we really don't have any issues within us at all. We are happy in all possible ways. We are emotionally attached, we are sexually happy. But yes because of my work nature I am unable to spend time with my wife as much as before. Also recently I...

View more questions Search