Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Snowwhite88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2009, 11:33 AM

I live in a 40 year old house. I clean constantly, have had the ducts cleaned only a few months ago, change the filters regularly, have hard wood floors, have new furniture, do not have pets, take my shoes off when I enter my home, exfoliate every other day in the shower, live in the suburbs and I still have tremendous dust! I can't explain it. I've given up.
    kay71 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2009, 02:32 PM
    I have always associated dust with an arid environment. Try hiring a humidifier for a few weeks & see if that helps, if it does, you can buy one. I have no other suggestions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dusty room, Leaking ducts/vent? [ 7 Answers ]

My master bedroom is constantly dusty. I would dust today and three days later most of the room will be cover with a layer of dust again. This is the only room in the house that is like this. Do I have a leaking duct? If so, is there a easy way to find the leak and solve the problem? Or should...

Yes another dusty room, different from the rest. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my names chris and I'm new to this forum. But I just moved into a new home, and my attic where I put my office and bed is extremely dusty. It has like a cheap thin carpet down, and when I lifted it up there was so much dust on the ground I was surprised. I own my own business so I do a lot of...

Dusty House [ 5 Answers ]

We have central air conditioning and heating which requires a duct system to deliver the cool or warm air to all the rooms. Our duct work is in the crawl space underneath the floors. I have noticed that our home is very dusty compared to when we lived in the tropics and had no furnace at all...

Extremely Dusty House [ 4 Answers ]

I know this sounds like a weird space to ask this question. I bought my current home in August '04. It is very similar to my previous house in many ways- built in 1910's, hardwood floors, 10 ft ceilings, etc. But I have a monster dust bunny problem here! I do have pets, 2 dogs (a boxer and a...

View more questions Search