Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brenok Posts: 47, Reputation: 6

Jan 29, 2008, 05:42 PM
    Debt Disclosure Statement
    I am on a roll lol -

Ok - I am working on my validation letter to the scum sucking attorney who filed the summons, and I am including the Debt Collector Disclosure Statement. Paragraph 1 of the Petition said I could request validation within 30 days.

Is the scum attorney required to answer the disclosure in full - or can they just send me validation in the form of some crappy computer printout, affidavit, etc. and still be considered a legal validation. Is it likely they have copies of any original creditor agreements or purchase statements?

Thanks everybuddy!
    daneslibsag2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 02:13 PM

Can I use the debt collector disclosure form on my own

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multiple-step income statement in good form and retained earnings statement [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I would like someone to check to see if I did this correctly, if I did not then please help. Thanks The Problem is: The following pretax amounts pertain to River Corp. for the year ended December 31, 2008. Sales... $400,000 Operating Expenses... 84,000 Extraordinary gain... 30,000...

Income statement, owners equity statement and balance sheet [ 6 Answers ]

Les Fleurs, a boutique in Paris, France, had the following accounts in its accounting records at December 31, 20X2 (amounts in Euros, denoted as "E") Purchases………………... E250,000 Freight In……………… E8,000 Sales discounts…………. 4,000 Purchase returns…….. 7,000 Inventory Sales…………………. ...

Contract for Deed, IRS Taxes, Disclosure Statement [ 10 Answers ]

I have several questions regarding a Contract for Deed on my property in South Dakota that I purchased in December, 2004. First off, I'll explain, I purchased the property through the owner, real estate agent and did all paperwork through the real estate agent and attorney. I paid $20,000...

Disclosure statement [ 1 Answers ]

How long can a seller be liable for misrepresenting on the disclosure statement. I've purchased a house in Texas about two years ago and I believe the seller lied about a few things.

Home disclosure statement [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a home 7 years & I have now found out that the owner at that time did not disclose that he had foundation work done on the home, I now have 5000.00 worth of foundation work to be done possibly due to the previous owner not doning a complete job when he had ram jack out to do some repair...

View more questions Search