Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathy davids Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Jan 29, 2008, 05:19 PM
    Eating Disorder Posts?
    I don't know if I am posting this in the right category but I am wondering can anyone direct me.I have suffered from an eating disorder for a very long time and am still struggling with it but not a severe at the moment.During very bad stages of my eating disorder I kept a diary and I now want to post a page of it for others to see.Other sufferes so that they can see they are not alone and also proffesionals or families of sufferers so they can have insight into what its like and what the sufferer is going through.All help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2008, 05:24 PM
    Kathy I believe this is where you should post https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mental-emotional-health/ Good Luck
    kathy davids Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Jan 30, 2008, 02:57 AM
    Thanks for your help,much appreciated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another Eating Disorder? [ 4 Answers ]

I had a compulsive eating disorder. I would eat all the time. Some days I would eat from the time I got up to to the time I went to bed. Finishing an entire plate of food was like an accomplishment for me. I had an incredibly low self-esteem, I would cry a lot, my life felt meaningless and useless....

Eating Disorder? [ 13 Answers ]

My apologies if I am asking this question in the wrong area as I am not entirely sure where this should be asked. My question is about eating disorders. Can a slightly overweight person be anorexic or bulimic? How do you know if a person has an eating disorder? Any ideas? :confused:

Eating Disorder [ 7 Answers ]

Im unsure of what to do anymore. Just over a year ago I lost a lot of weight, some people might have diagnosed me as anorexic. A lot of things happened, I will not go into detail. I put the weight back on. 6 months ago, due to this issue (and a few others), I lost basically all of my close...

Do I have an eating disorder? [ 4 Answers ]

Over the past few months I've been obsessed with losing weight I lost over a stone and according to my BMI I'm a healthy weight (20.3) but every time I look in the mirror all I can of is how fat I think I look. I cut the amount of food I ate in a day down to less than one meal and day. My friends...

Eating Disorder [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am apparentley suffering from anorexia. I don't like to call it anorexia myself but I am seeing a therapist and that's what he has diagnosed me with. I am 21 the problem has developed since the birth of my 8 month old daughter. Basically just wanted some advice off anybody who is or may...

View more questions Search