Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angel84 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jan 14, 2006, 01:34 AM
    Has anyone every tried Fair & White AHA Lighting Cream or Rare Extracts body bleach
    Hi.. I was wondering if anyone has tried any of these lighting creams and if you did can you tell me if they worked for you. Also, if it did how long did it take. I just started using Fair & White AHA Lightening Cream a couple days ago but I was kindda iffy about it because it says it contains san-hydroquine but no hydroquine. :confused:
    nikki1000 Posts: 98, Reputation: 3

Jan 18, 2006, 05:34 AM
    DO NOT TRY ANYTHING FROM FAIR AND WHITE! I did and my skin is still recovering
    leeleelee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2006, 11:50 AM
    Fair and White
    Nikki can you tell me what your symptons were and how long it took for you to actually get these symtons? Just started using it but... Would appreciate any help. Many thanks.:eek:

Jan 26, 2006, 02:05 AM
    Hi not to freak anyone out but I just thought I should be honest I used some serum and a cream at first I didn't notice anything my skin just looked fresher then maybe a month into using it the skin starts to peel quite badly looks even raw and the skin takes on this horrible pinky obviously bleached skin tone I couldn't go out for weeks! After your skin has healed it left by either side of my cheeks dark patches that wasn't there before my skin was very good before now I'm wishing I just left well alone! I think my skin looks darker than before as well
    leeleelee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2006, 07:27 AM
    Fair and White
    Thanks Nikki. I have only used it for two days when I noticed my face became very flushed and hot. Half way through the second day I washed it off with water only knowing that it would probably carry on working! Two days later and I am still flushed, still warm. Bit better than yesterday but only marginally. Obviously I can't see any colour change! I reacted with it but I am hoping it won't get any worse!
    Angel84 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 3, 2006, 02:31 AM
    Thank you Nikki for your feedback. I also have been using Fair and White for about 3-4 weeks now. At first I actually thought it was lighthening my skin but it just kind of made it a clearer more brighter pinkish complexion like you said. I would use the exfoialing soap and then apply their lightening cream which I may add would sting a bit when I put it on. That should have def. been an indicator that I should have stopped using it. But I kept on using it and now my skin looks very dry and kind of shinning all the time. It even seems to have darken some of my acne scars that were more apparent on my face. I would say that I never had a problem with my skin peeling from this product but this product is very harsh for your face and has done nothing for me but dryed my skin completely out and sometimes I would get irritations and rashes right after washing with the soap. Also don't recommend it.

Feb 3, 2006, 03:17 AM
    Fair and white at all cost is best avoided unless you want uneven skin tone that wasn't there before or pink bleached out skin or peeling then I would say no!
    chanelle143 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 05:44 PM
    I've tried the rare extracts and in fact I have my testimonial on the page. I'm the asian girl in the very bottom of the page. It worked wonders with just ONE bottle. Surprising, because I didn't do it twice a day as directed, but I saw great results. Try it! RareExtracts - From the Magic of Herbs. Strongest Skin Lightener Available
    mbagal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 11:59 AM
    I just got RareExtracts BodyBleach and I think it may be working as well. It appears to have lightened some dark spots. I am eager to see the results of the spots leaving completely.
    VictoriaSecret Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 08:18 PM
    Fair and White products are horrible. I too used it in past, no lightening effect, actually darkened my skin and dried it out.
    Nicole82 Posts: 64, Reputation: 3

Jul 24, 2007, 06:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel84
    Hi..I was wondering if anyone has tried any of these lighting creams and if you did can u tell me if they worked for you. Also, if it did how long did it take. I just started using Fair & White AHA Lightening Cream a couple days ago but i was kindda iffy about it because it says it contains san-hydroquine but no hydroquine. :confused:
    I just purchased the Fair and White AHA Lightening Cream today but Im scared to use it. Im looking for reviews on this product as well.
    Nicole82 Posts: 64, Reputation: 3

Jul 24, 2007, 06:10 PM
    Hi..I was wondering if anyone has tried any of these lighting creams and if you did can u tell me if they worked for you. Also, if it did how long did it take. I just started using Fair & White AHA Lightening Cream a couple days ago but i was kindda iffy about it because it says it contains san-hydroquine but no hydroquine. :confused:
    Sans hydroquinone means no hydroquinone in another language. It doesn't contain hydroquinone. There are two different languages on the box. So don't worry about that
    kebe Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2007, 07:11 PM
    BodyBleach is nothing but water I tried it and it stinked it's a waste of month like the rest of the consumer made products
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Jul 31, 2007, 07:23 PM
    Rare extracts doesn't work... at all... it also smells funny... not bad... but not good considering it doesn't work... why bother...
    1headphones1 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 01:31 PM
    Wow...

I'm glad I came upon this thread..

Because I'm using the fair and white skin lightning cream for about two weeks from a friend of mine and it worked out for her but it hasn't done too much for me and I actually thought my area got darker as well... not that dark but... maybe it's the same I'm not sure :rolleyes:

I'm glad I'm not alone though

I might stop using it..
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Aug 2, 2008, 03:20 AM
    Fair and white exclusive line its working wonders for me and always will. People tha don't see any lightening effect might be buying the fake ones. One more thing bodybleach is a scam the after pics on their website is the lightening of the flash from the camera they use to take the pics so don't be fool
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2008, 07:26 AM
    f&w works for some, and others it has no effect, I haven't used it before but my sis has and she saw some difference, but if you want really good results try visiting your local african american hair store, oohh you'll find a lot of the products that come out of africa have a higher strength of HQ but they work pretty good.

lighterrr
    moelicious Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 03:15 PM
    I got fair and white from Fair and White, Fair & White Products, Buy Fair & White, Sensual Hair, Zury Hair and more and it works just fine.. I love the vitamin c line especially just visit Fair and White, Fair & White Products, Buy Fair & White, Sensual Hair, Zury Hair and more
    DarkSkinGirl Posts: 83, Reputation: 6

Nov 14, 2008, 03:55 PM
    I'm Black and darkskin.

I think that Fair and White works the best out of all the creams/gels that have been mentioned around here

First I bought Bio Clair and saw NO difference, I was getting back to my original dark color which I HATE. And it's kind of oily which darkens my complexion.

Then I was like forget it and bought some Fair and White (the orignal kind) out of desperation and within a week or so I was getting lighter again, with a nice glow. What I like so much about it is that even on the days when I don't use it, I wake up really light with a nice glow

other products that work well are
    Rosance gel/soap X18
    Fair and White Whitenzier gel/soap (the blue color)
    Fair and White Original (the white color)

It works well for a lot of black people At the beauty supply I went to, the Asian lady said they had to lock it up because so many people were stealing it
    DirtyDraws Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 04:32 PM

I tried fair and white and it just burned my skin. So now I use UltraGlow its much better and Clarisime Body Milk ( Peach or red cap) works for me. I don't use it to lighten my skin because I'm naturally light skinned but I use bleach only to lighten my acne scars from before. I don't recommend bleaching because the creams are high in mercury which can kill you. Don't you understand that dark skin is beautiful? It really truly is! Please I'm begging you to learn to love yourself. I know why listen to the light skinned girl she has it good right? That may be true but really your all beautiful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kojic Acid? Sure White Cream And Loreal Whitening Creams [ 13 Answers ]

Please Can Someone Help Me Here? I Have Been Using Sure White Cream For Over A Year Now And Honestly It Did Help When I Went On Holidays I Got A Tan Came Back And Stopped Using It Now I Am Using It Again But The Cream Contains Kojic Acid Is That Dangerous? What About The Loreal Creams Are They Any...

What is the best cream to lighten your skin giving it a fair natural look... HELP! [ 18 Answers ]

I have been hearing a lot about magic creams, fair and flawless and Makari, but what actually is the BEST for my skin? What's the most natural and does any of these have any side effects. PLEASE HELP!! I really need a cream to lighten my brown skin to make it look more lighter but natural and fair....

Fair and White Serum [ 0 Answers ]

It says on a couple of websites that the fair and white serum has 5% Hydroquinone. Has anyone used this? Looks interesting. http://abantu.com/html/fair___white.html

View more questions Search