Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MsBless Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2009, 04:08 PM
    No, I do not know the ingredients in F&W. Also, I do not know where they are manufactured. However, F&W is harsher to the skin while Crusader is not.
    Golden_BoyDec 5, 2009, 11:36 PM
    What are the main ingredients in Fair & White that make it work?
    Is Fair & White one of those that say they are Swiss but really made in Africa like Crusader?
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Dec 5, 2009, 04:17 PM

Doesn't Crusader have Mercury or Steroid? I thought I saw it on the Banned list.
    MsBless Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2009, 04:29 PM

No, Crusader do not have any Mercury or Steroid. Please go to Banned Skin Bleaching / Skin Whitening products and see for yourself.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2009, 10:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MsBless View Post
    No, Crusader do not have any Mercury or Steroid. Please go to Banned Skin Bleaching / Skin Whitening products and see for yourself.
    Yes, Crusader indeed is adulterated with mercury (Mercuric Iodide, 0.76% is alot).

"The products – including soaps and steroid creams – were taken by trading standards officers.."

"They included soap bars with the Crusader brand mark, which were found to contain Mercuric Iodide and had packaging bearing the word 'poison'
    Greenwich Council - November - Council seizes dangerous skin products

Listed on this page is the Crusader Medical Soap and Crusader Skin Toning Cream, along w/ several other brands. I noticed the Dudu-Osun Black Soap was also listed.

" 'Crusader Safety Soap' and Roberts Medicated Soap' are generally used by the black community as they lighten the user's skin colour. But both. Soaps have substantial traces of mercury in them, which can cause brain damage and skin cancer."
    Dangerous soaps on sale in UK. (Crusader Safety Soap & Roberts Medicated Soap found to contain mercury) | Legal > Consumer Law from AllBusiness.com

... interesting how it's named "Safety", but it contains loads of mercury.

Also:
    GEUS - De Nationale Geologiske Undersøgelser for Danmark og Grønland
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Dec 12, 2009, 09:57 AM
    Same here I used Body bleach about 2 years ago and it did nothing for me, It was one of the first lighteners I tried.. Such a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    I know, Body Bleach did nothing for me when I used it 2 years ago. And it does smell like ashes.

About the Fair & White, I had asked the question around the time when I first came to AMHD. I know the F&W Exclusive in the bluesh, like the whitenizer has had much success with many people, I havent tried it yet but plan to in the future. I also heard positive things about the f&w Exclusive soap.

So, the one in the pink color is effective as well?
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2009, 01:18 PM
    Yes, complete waste. Unfortunately, that was my first skin lightener I used and it was horrible. It was too runny, looked like muddy water, smelled bad, eventually began to make my skin burn, and it didn't lighten me any. It even looked like someone mixed it in their bathroom sink, I don't know how they are still around? After I used it, I was discouraged to try and lighten, not until a year later.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kojic Acid? Sure White Cream And Loreal Whitening Creams [ 13 Answers ]

Please Can Someone Help Me Here? I Have Been Using Sure White Cream For Over A Year Now And Honestly It Did Help When I Went On Holidays I Got A Tan Came Back And Stopped Using It Now I Am Using It Again But The Cream Contains Kojic Acid Is That Dangerous? What About The Loreal Creams Are They Any...

What is the best cream to lighten your skin giving it a fair natural look... HELP! [ 18 Answers ]

I have been hearing a lot about magic creams, fair and flawless and Makari, but what actually is the BEST for my skin? What's the most natural and does any of these have any side effects. PLEASE HELP!! I really need a cream to lighten my brown skin to make it look more lighter but natural and fair....

Fair and White Serum [ 0 Answers ]

It says on a couple of websites that the fair and white serum has 5% Hydroquinone. Has anyone used this? Looks interesting. http://abantu.com/html/fair___white.html

View more questions Search