Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2009, 09:33 PM

Ummm hmmm, listen dirty we all have to walk in our own shoes and live withourselves, I choose to bleach because it makes me happy. How can you contradict yourself by saying black is beautiful when you are bleaching for the very same reason us dark skin people are bleaching.

If you love black skin so much why don't you embrace the dark patches on your skin.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Feb 14, 2009, 09:57 PM
    Loooooooooooooooool
    chokolateqtee Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Mar 19, 2009, 08:59 PM

Lmao!!
    and1gonz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2009, 10:54 AM
    I tried Fair and white and I think is fantastic if anybody know where are selling this products please let me know... specialy the ones with vitaminin c..
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jul 26, 2009, 11:57 AM
    Body bleach sucked for me... that was the first lightening cream/lotion I ever used.
    mz_engaged Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2009, 11:23 AM

Hi everyone.just thought I should let everyone know from personal experiences that most of the time when anyone "bleaches" their face-your skin is going to peel at first.it happened to me I was using hyprogel soap along with a mixed cream I got from a jamaican girl and it worked wonders on my face.I started the color of india arie and went to ashanti's complexion in about 6 weeks.the only negative affect is that once you stop,u begin to fet dark again-currently I mix and use my own combination of creams that work very well by just giving me a clearer more even and brighter,healthy looking skin tone(I've sufferes from severe acne and its marks for about 4 yrs before using the products I use)
    tryin2lighten Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 09:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mz_engaged View Post
    hi everyone.just thought i should let everyone know from personal experiences that most of the time when anyone "bleaches" their face-your skin is going to peel at first.it happened to me i was using hyprogel soap along with a mixed cream i got from a jamaican girl and it worked wonders on my face.i started out the color of india arie and went to ashanti's complexion in about 6 weeks.the only negative affect is that once u stop,u begin to fet dark again-currently i mix and use my own combination of creams that work very well by just giving me a clearer more even and brighter,healthy looking skin tone(i've sufferes from severe acne and its marks for about 4 yrs before using the products i use)
    mz_engaged, what are you using? TIA
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Aug 19, 2009, 11:55 AM

I agree with you Lighter... Im light skinned asian colour myself and I wish to lighten more to make MYSELF happy...

Dirty.. what you saying sounds really silly... because first you say I don't really want to lighten myself only clear my acne scars... Because your light skinned ANYWAY... that just means your happy with your colour...

So why the preaching about people should like their darker skins when they don't ? Just because you're a little lighter skinned than them ?

Everyone is doing this to make themselves happy and I think you should respect that !
    deedums007 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2009, 12:40 AM

I am interested in purchasing fair and white body bleach, but after these reviews I'm having second thoughts. Has anyone used Zarina fairtone cream? And did it work for you? I have been using bu-tone complexion cream on my face to clear some acne scars and that has been working really well, however my face is now several shades lighter than my body, and to be honest I prefer the new shade of my face to the colour of my body. The reason I say this is because when I was younger my whole body was fair, the colour of my face now to be exact and then I wet away on holiday and tanned A LOT. I never went back to my original colour :( so I'm bleaching in order to reach that. I used to use movate and that worked a treat, but was too harsh, so then I mixed with Elizabeth Arden's Visible Difference, and the combination is heavenly, honestly. The Elizabeth Arden VD brightens your complexion, while the movate (I only used like half a tube with a whole bottle of VD) gently tones your complexion. However, Elizabeth Arden is quite expensive and I can't seem to be able to get hold of movate nowadays. I bought palmer's skin success, but it seems to be quite slow. So if you could please impart your knowledge. :)
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Aug 28, 2009, 04:07 AM
    What is your nationality?
    Quote Originally Posted by deedums007 View Post
    I am interested in purchasing fair and white body bleach, but after these reviews i'm having second thoughts. Has anyone used Zarina fairtone cream? And did it work for you? I have been using bu-tone complexion cream on my face to clear some acne scars and that has been working really well, however my face is now several shades lighter than my body, and to be honest i prefer the new shade of my face to the colour of my body. The reason i say this is because when i was younger my whole body was fair, the colour of my face now to be exact and then i wet away on holiday and tanned A LOT. I never went back to my original colour :( so I'm bleaching in order to reach that. I used to use movate and that worked a treat, but was too harsh, so then i mixed with Elizabeth Arden's Visible Difference, and the combination is heavenly, honestly. The Elizabeth Arden VD brightens your complexion, while the movate (i only used like half a tube with a whole bottle of VD) gently tones your complexion. However, Elizabeth Arden is quite expensive and i can't seem to be able to get hold of movate nowadays. I bought palmer's skin success, but it seems to be quite slow. So if you could please impart your knowledge. :)
    deedums007 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2009, 08:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy View Post
    what is your nationality?
    I'm half brazilian and nigerian, but born and bred in London, UK
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2009, 10:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by deedums007 View Post
    i'm half brazilian and nigerian, but born and bred in London, UK
    Deedsum007 have you decided to use the Zarina fairtone cream or the Fair and White? I never heard of the Zarina. And Fair and White, I hear so many mixed info about it that I'm not too sure.
    cheryllov Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 05:19 AM
    U all are wrong. Before answering a question why don't u ask the type of fair and white product it is. The white bottle and packed once are for bleaching and is very harsh on the skin especially sensitive ones for that matter of fact the purple one I cannot tell because I never tried it but the pink one is the best it is gentle and works perfectly, at least for me, ma sisters and auntie making 6 of us and it is very nice thus the pink one but we are all different people with different types of skins and body sensitivity so our skins react differently with every product, so it is not a bad product it is v. nice based on who is using it. Ok so go get your skin tested or try it for a while if you realize it has negative effects then stop but if nt the you continue.
    STAY BLESSED.
    DarkSkinGirl Posts: 83, Reputation: 6

Dec 1, 2009, 10:36 AM

Fair and White is not that bad. The Whitenzier actually lives up to its claim, it really does lighten you quite well in 3 days.

The downside is that the product stops working after several months.
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Dec 1, 2009, 04:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cheryllov View Post
    U all are wrong. before answering a question y dont u ask the type of fair and white product it is. The white bottle and packed once are for bleaching and is very harsh on the skin especially sensitive ones for that matter of fact the purple one i cannot tell cos i never tried it but the pink one is the best it is gentle and works perfectly, at least for me, ma sisters and auntie making 6 of us and it is very nice thus the pink one but we are all different people with different types of skins and body sensitivity so our skins react differently with every product, so it is not a bad product it is v. nice based on who is using it. Ok so go get ur skin tested or try it for a while if u realize it has neg effects then stop but if nt the u continue.
    STAY BLESSED.
    I checked the fair and white and saw two pink ones and would like to know the one you and your sisters have been using. One of them says "Fair and White CLEAR TONE Lait Eclaircissant Lightening Lotion " and the bottle is half pink and there's another range which the bottles are completely pink and it says "Fair and White SO WHITE Lait Hydra Perfector - Body Milk . Can you please tell me which one you use?thanks
    ishq Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2009, 04:24 PM

Ime, body bleach did not do anything besides smells like old dirty cigarette butts ash tray!
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2009, 04:38 PM

I know, Body Bleach did nothing for me when I used it 2 years ago. And it does smell like ashes.

About the Fair & White, I had asked the question around the time when I first came to AMHD. I know the F&W Exclusive in the bluesh, like the whitenizer has had much success with many people, I haven't tried it yet but plan to in the future. I also heard positive things about the f&w Exclusive soap.

So, the one in the pink color is effective as well?
    remin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2009, 03:53 AM
    Well, am just into 2days of using fair and white exclusive. No effects yet, but I pray it works, because after so much many in gettn all the exclusive products, gosh, these testimonies are really scaring me.
    MsBless Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2009, 03:30 PM
    Hello,
    I've tried Fair & White cream ONLY, nothing else, meaing no other bleaching products from F&W or any other bleaching company cream. I was referred to Fair & White by a Avon representative because I wanted to lighten my dark scars from my pimple. When I first used it, it made my skin feel rough, to remind you all I ONLY used it on the one area on my face which is the darken pimple area. And couple of days later I notice that area was getting darker, drier, and rough feeling. I IMMEDIATELY stop using the cream and went back to Crusader, which is a lightening cream not a bleaching cream. That's when my spot started to get lighter but not completely. That same spot been on my face for about 9 months now. Good News! Finally the spot is clearing up after I start using Palmer Cream, which faded the dark areas. I feel so much better because I went through so much trying to get rid of it. NEVER AGAIN WILL I USE FAIR & WHITE products.
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Dec 5, 2009, 03:36 PM

What are the main ingredients in Fair & White that make it work?
    Is Fair & White one of those that say they are Swiss but really made in Africa like Crusader?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kojic Acid? Sure White Cream And Loreal Whitening Creams [ 13 Answers ]

Please Can Someone Help Me Here? I Have Been Using Sure White Cream For Over A Year Now And Honestly It Did Help When I Went On Holidays I Got A Tan Came Back And Stopped Using It Now I Am Using It Again But The Cream Contains Kojic Acid Is That Dangerous? What About The Loreal Creams Are They Any...

What is the best cream to lighten your skin giving it a fair natural look... HELP! [ 18 Answers ]

I have been hearing a lot about magic creams, fair and flawless and Makari, but what actually is the BEST for my skin? What's the most natural and does any of these have any side effects. PLEASE HELP!! I really need a cream to lighten my brown skin to make it look more lighter but natural and fair....

Fair and White Serum [ 0 Answers ]

It says on a couple of websites that the fair and white serum has 5% Hydroquinone. Has anyone used this? Looks interesting. http://abantu.com/html/fair___white.html

View more questions Search