Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Certificate Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 03:57 AM
    Minimise craving for alcohol
    Has anyone heard of or used any herbal products that minimise the craving for alcohol .
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 29, 2008, 04:19 AM
    Quick fixes to desist from alcohol abuse just aren't there, no herbal remedies, nothing. Join AA and make it a little easier on yourself.
    Certificate Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 04:25 AM
    Thank you tickle.

When you are desperate you will try any excuse
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2008, 11:01 AM
    You could try Kudzu
    Kudzu & alcohol craving | Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients | Find Articles at BNET.com
    And take evening primrose, B complex and B1(thiamine) good for your liver also.

I don't know anything about homepathy but you can check this site
    Reduce Alcohol Craving
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2008, 05:39 PM
    Try just getting you mind otherwise occupied, exercise, running, weights, take up a hobby, walk around the neighborhood.
    wayne888 Posts: 13, Reputation: 0

Feb 4, 2008, 05:27 AM
    In the same boat drives me mad

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I minimise sex but gain intimacy? [ 3 Answers ]

My partner and I have sex a lot. Almost every time we are together in his room. It is very rare that we don't have sex. Even though I love and enjoy sex I feel that the original intimacy sex brought to us has gone. I want to minimise how often him and I have sex and gain control but I am finding it...

Craving to exercise [ 2 Answers ]

I really need to start exercising but have a really hard time staying committed to anything. So how can I keep myself motivated to exercise?? *and also, will exercising make dark circles under my eyes go away?

Craving salt. [ 40 Answers ]

Hi Y'all, I'm probably not posting this in the right area... AND I am probably overreacting. A few months ago, my hubby and I were giving tests in relation to fertility. Everything came back OK with me except low sodium lvls (Doctor said it wasn't anything to be concerned about because the...

Pregnant and craving! [ 1 Answers ]

Lol, sorry about the title.. I had no way of putting it nicely. Anywhoo, I'm pregnant w/ my fourth child, and I am extremely horny this time around (w/ the last pregnancies, I was a prude). Needless to say, my husband is happy to oblige. I just have a few things stopping me.. 1. my huge...

Alcohol: 70% or 99%? [ 1 Answers ]

For cleaning keyboards, door knobs/handles, table tops, etc. Which is better, the 70% or the 99%?

View more questions Search