Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harveymoon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 02:23 AM
    Prison film with love interest
    :) please can any help

I saw a great film years ago and have been looking for it ever since.

It was set in a male prison. A female dentist comes in to treat the inmates and falls in love with one. Then goes on to help his appeal. He was in because he killed his wife but says he returned home to find her already dead. He is eventually set free. There is a very passionate scene in a toilet.

I thought the main star was Tim Roth, but cannot find a like film in his listings.
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Jan 30, 2008, 06:45 AM
    Here's one with a prison Dentist and Roth. Might be it?

Captives (1994) - Plot summary

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does a financial manager choose between stated interest and an effective interest [ 2 Answers ]

When a borrower is often confronted as a stated interest and an effective interest rate what is the difference and which one should the financial manager recognize as the true cost of borrowing? The effective interest rate is always calculated as if compounded annually. The effective rate is...

My gay friends tell me my new love interest is gay [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone. Im new to this service. I am a 32 year old female, who has been dating a 26 year old guy for about 2 months. I met him about a year ago, and up until 2 months ago, really only hung out with him with our other friends. We both knew there was something there, had not had the...

Love interest [ 5 Answers ]

I had a girlfriend 3 years but we broke up since then I had some non serious relationship but to no avail I'm thinking to myself is it me or the rigfht card are not in place to have a serious relationship and also I'm use to fantasize on girl that I know and are quite beauty like I could have a...

Pay it Down -- if the interest on the debt is LOWER than the interest on Savings [ 3 Answers ]

I have student loans in the amount of $20000. Through consolidation and never missing a payment I have the interest loan at 2.50% (simple interest). Montly payment is approx $100. I am getting an APY no a Savings account at 4.75%. I have savings around $5K and growing. I need cash for other...

View more questions Search