mani_jeddah Posts: 75, Reputation: -1

Jan 29, 2008, 01:04 AM
    YouTube downloading
    Can someone tell me the easist way to download from you tube
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2008, 12:08 PM
    Check out KeepVid.

What will happen is that you'll download the movie as a .flv file. Then, you'll need a player for FLV files, which you can get for free via a link on the KeepVid site.

They also have a bookmarklet, that simplifies the entire downloading process.

Hope this helps!
    Wally H.
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Feb 5, 2008, 12:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyHelps
    Check out KeepVid.

What will happen is that you'll download the movie as a .flv file. Then, you'll need a player for FLV files, which you can get for free via a link on the KeepVid site.

They also have a bookmarklet, that simplifies the entire downloading process.

Hope this helps!
    Wally H.

I agree with this guy, but if you want to convert the videos into windows media player I would suggest Red Kawa Wii Video Converter. It's supposed to convert them into wii video format which is either .mpeg or .avi, either way it plays on windows media player.
    Denvor Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 08:05 AM
    This is the best software to download ANY STREAMING VIDEO from the internet

FLV Downloader - Download FLV from YouTube (Google Video, MySpace), flv video downloader, freeware flv downloader youtube

You will have a flv format file, but the same software can convert it to ANY format avi, mpeg, mp4
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Feb 5, 2008, 04:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bigchamp
    I agree with this guy, but if you want to convert the videos into windows media player I would suggest Red Kawa Wii Video Converter. It's supposed to convert them into wii video format which is either .mpeg or .avi, either way it plays on windows media player.

I was just looking around th Wii Video converter, and I found the section that allows you to download videos from YouTube. It's pretty easy, it pulls up the site and then alows you to find the video. Then all you have to do is press the download button at the top of the screen.
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Feb 6, 2008, 02:54 AM
    Realplayer is also pretty good for this, and free!

Once you've downloaded and installed it, just hover over any online video and a bar saying "download" will appear, click it and voilą, problem solved!
    al1012 Posts: 27, Reputation: 3
    -

Feb 6, 2008, 12:57 PM
    I don't like YouTube because I have for so many vires from it
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2008, 01:16 PM
    vixy.net
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2008, 03:56 AM
    Its what I use o download videos from YouTube so that they're iPod compatible it uses the url that's along side the vid from YouTube to download it into various formats.
    Zaithe Posts: 99, Reputation: 4

Feb 28, 2008, 02:11 AM
    Download the K-Lite Codec.After installing,You can play flv,rm DVD and many more extension on window media player

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Static on YouTube, etc. [ 6 Answers ]

When playing clips from YouTube and MySpace I often hear periods of loud static. I know it's not in the posted vids since sometimes the same ones are fine. Is this likely to be a problem on my end or is it the nature of such sites? I have no problem with audio on files I've downloaded to hard...

Youtube [ 2 Answers ]

How can I save clips in my computer from YOUTUBE.there is no button to download. Please give me complete procedure to do it.

Myspace and YouTube [ 3 Answers ]

The school blocks the websites and I need to get on how do I get on unblocked

How do you download from YouTube [ 1 Answers ]

How Do You download From Youtube.com

View more questions Search