Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pasiria Posts: 161, Reputation: 29

Jan 28, 2008, 11:08 PM
    Gift Idea For Valentine's Day
    Hi,

My brother wants to give his girlfriend a poem he wrote for her. He needs ideas. I told him to frame it, he says he wants to do something special, not common. So, I told him to use calligraphy pens, "NO", he replied. Any ideas? :) Thanks in advance!
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Jan 28, 2008, 11:36 PM
    Get him to dress up like a shakesperian acton and recite it to her

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need SERIOUS Help with gift idea! [ 6 Answers ]

I am 22 years old and have been bestest friends with Tess since we were 4 years old, yep that's 18 years - a really old time. She is very dear to me and the truest friend I've ever had but that also means we've given each other every possible B-day and Christmas gift under the sun. Seriously, I am...

What Should I Get Him On Valentine's Day? [ 5 Answers ]

Well... Valentine is pretty close now and am very lost I totally don't know what to get him I need your help ! He's A Punk Head so what the heck am I supposed to get my darling?:D

What Should I Get Him On Valentine's Day? [ 1 Answers ]

Well... Valentine is pretty close now and am very lost I totally don't know what to get him I need your help ! He's A Punk Head so what the heck am I supposed to get my darling?:D

Valentine's Day [ 1 Answers ]

What does he like? One of my favorite gifts to get is a gift card. I have gotten one from Barnes & Noble, Lowe's, Home Depot, Gift card to the movies, Best Buy. It's lots of fun because I can get what I want. If he likes tools: gift card to Lowes/Home Depot. If he likes movies or books: Barnes...

View more questions Search