Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mystical5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2006, 04:40 PM
    Can Implantation Bleeding be heavier when carrying twins?
    Can implantation bleeding be heavier when pregnant with twins? Im having brown and red spotting 1 week before period... and a lot of people say spotting you can only see on toilet paper, but mine has been a little more... just enough to get into my panties... what do you think, cause I took clomid so... wondering:o
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Jan 13, 2006, 05:19 PM
    My wife took that drug to and got twins out of it and her bleeding was just as you described yours I would go to the doctor as soon as you can and find out if you are pregnant

With twins there are a few more prcations you have to take so you don't lose them
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 13, 2006, 11:23 PM
    Hi Mystical, I think you posted before, but am enclosing some sites for you to visit here. Please don't forget the golden rule however, when in doubt - see your doctor!

The doctor that prescribed the hormones to you should also have given you further instructions/precautions and answered questions that you should have had ready to ask, so next visit, make a list and make sure you get all the answers before you leave the office. Are you sure that you are having twins, like did you already have an ultrasound done? Check on the last site and see if Dr. Amy has any special information on fertility help and multiple pregnancies, but this should not take the place of the doctor visit. Wish you a lot of luck and good health.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sym...gnancy/PR00102 scroll down and even get answers on flying while pregnant, exercise, dangers, etc.

http://www.epigee.org/pregnancy/symptoms.html

www.askdramy.com The U.K. online doctor.you can post on a forum, or 'ask the Dr. Amy' with a click. The FAQ Tab on the homepage is also a good place to click and has a lot of good subject matter. P.S. Most of the articles are printable in PDF format.
    Good luck, and keep us posted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation bleeding? Please help! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am just having a little bit of a problem. OK here goes, I am a week late for my period, I literally just got done taking a pregnancy test (neg). My period has been normal since the day I started5 years ago. Today is day 37 since my last period. The only things I have noticed significantly...

Implantation bleeding [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 21 yr old me and my fiancé have been trying to become pregnant for the past month... a week after my last period (June 26-29) on July 5 I started spotting brownish. But that only lasted for about an hour.. well yesterday July 28 I started spotting bright red. My period is due but I have not...

Implantation bleeding? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw something that looked like implantation beleeding to me. (or perhaps it's just wishful thinking:) ) I was wondering if anyone knew the timeline from conception to implantation bleeding to a positive pt, just so I knew at what point to actually start trusting the pt. Thank you!

Implantation bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I think I may have had implantation bleeding but I am not sure as I have been told different things, I bleed for two days both of which lasted less than 12 hours and were how described I am now currently not bleedin but myt real period hasn't come along, could that be why? I also did a test...

IMPLAntation Bleeding? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. Recently I had a short period of bleeding... about week. after my period went away...It was very pink at first and light and the second day turned a little darker.. (lasted only 2 days) I had intercourse twice after my period and several times before my period came.... I read about...

View more questions Search