Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GABRIEL5555 Posts: 20, Reputation: -1

Jan 28, 2008, 09:34 PM
    How much will I get for this shirt
    I have a santos shirt(team pele played for) he signed his autograph on it.how much is it worth?
    wewed100606 Posts: 228, Reputation: 36

Jan 29, 2008, 02:00 PM
    Look on Ebay for similar sales... the thing to know in Sports Memorabilia and or any Memorabilia is that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay. An appraiser could tell you that it is worth a g ball and if there is no one willing to pay that is it truly worth it? All you can do is price the market and if it is worth more to you to keep it, stash it away for a rainy day. To me... it is worth $20, but to my neighbor it may be worth $500?? Picking up what I am puttin down?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crazytown t-shirt [ 2 Answers ]

I have looked and looked and I can't find any crazytown t-shirts that are size medium or small online. Crazytown's a band in case u didn't know. If anyone knows where you can find a small or medium size crazytown t-shirt, let me know where you find it at.

Starting a T-shirt business [ 1 Answers ]

I am a young man with a lot on my mind, but do not know where to start! I am doing my homework on how to start my own T-shirt printing business, but do not know how to do my business plan. If anyone can help me with ideas of how to go about starting a business plan I would very much appriciat...

Shirt prints [ 1 Answers ]

How do I make prints on shirts?:confused:

The best way to fold a shirt ! [ 7 Answers ]

Check this video. Very cool, very useful :p ;) http://ahafun.net/index.php?action=showpic&pic=41 Do you know any other way ? Let me know, thanks !

View more questions Search