Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

May 14, 2012, 05:50 AM
    Purge the cooling system of air. Fill the radiator, until coolant comes out of the air bleeder bolt.
    yesterdaysnews Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 12:05 PM
    No answer currently havign the same problem changed distributor cap and rotor, rotor was worn but when I starte it ran great than after testign it a few times it began to fluctuate again now doesn't start at all. If I put starting flid it will start?
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2012, 12:16 PM
    yesterdaysnews, replacing the Ignition Control Module (ICM) inside the distributor should solve the problem. Apply silicone heat transfer compound to the back of the new ICM.
    kabbal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2013, 05:10 PM
    I have 90 honda accord having problem with the a/c no pressure on low hose what can in be any help
    Uber Member

May 28, 2013, 05:51 PM
    Shot compressor?
    chemicals Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2013, 09:00 PM
    Can we ask questions?
    cch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2014, 06:51 PM
    I had the same idle fluctuating RPM problem in my 90 Accord. I bought a electronic air control valve (EACV) in junk yard for $65. It fixed the problem. A new EACV costs $300 in Honda dealer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1990 Honda Civic DX Auto Trans Idle Issue [ 3 Answers ]

I just got allot of work done on my Honda (new battery, tune-up, oil change, frans flush, radiator flush, ect). The car sat for a while with a broken axel, and drum. All this work is complete, but my question is this. What would cause the idle to stick (I think between 1.5K and 2k.. I have no...

93 Honda Del Sol Fluctuating Idle & Stalling [ 5 Answers ]

I have a '93 del Sol SI and for the past few years it's had a very rough idle, bouncing between around 1k rpm and 2.5k when the weather is normal to hot, and occasionally between 2k and 4k rpm when it's cold out or the engine is cold. Lately I've been having a serious stalling problem. Once my...

2003 Honda Civic has high idle 3000 RPM [ 2 Answers ]

My 2003 Honda Civic LX with 47,000 miles has worked perfectly until now. Since yesterday, every time I start it, the engine revs up to 3,000 rpm in neutral or park and 2,000 rpm if in drive. I can control the car with the brake, but it runs away with me if I stop braking. So I can't drive it...

2000 honda civic idle rpm [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to adjust this and what is the normal idle rpm

View more questions Search