Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cableto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 07:47 PM
    1/2 inch pipe floor flange
    I am looking for a floor flange for 1/2 inch pipe with a 5-6 inch diameter flange at the floor.
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2008, 11:52 PM
    Cableto - I not sure you can buy one like that , check with a reg plumbing supply store, if they don't have one ask them if they can order one for you, IF no luck go to a machine shop and have them make you one . GOOD LUCK & GOD BLESS> ;:: IF I have helped rate my answeer below. :::: F.B.E.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jan 29, 2008, 12:14 PM
    Purchase a floor flange for larger size pipe and reduce down to 1/2" using a series of bushings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing toilet flange when pipe 2 1/4" below floor [ 4 Answers ]

I've got a 4" cast iron waste line with a slab floor. The pipe is 2 1/4" below the floor surface. The replacement flanges I have found are only 3" long. Is this 3/4" enough for a good seal? Does anyone know if there are longer replacement flanges out there? Thanks

Toilet drain pipe below floor; need to replace flange [ 5 Answers ]

The toilet in our master bedroom was leaking around the floor. I turned the water off, flushed it one last time to get the water out of the tank, and called the plumber, who stopped by today. I wasn't there, but my g/f took a bunch of notes. He unbolted the toilet and pulled the flange out...

Floor drain clogged 2 inch pipe tried everything [ 4 Answers ]

My basement floor drain (from the hole in the floor to the main drain, about 15 ft.) is slow & sometimes clogged. When the clothes washer drains, water comes up on the floor, & slowly seeps down. I had a problem a few years ago with tree roots & big flood damage, had the old tile drain replaced...

Moving 2 inch drain pipe [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2 inch drain pipe coming from an upstairs bathroom through a wall below, I want to expand a window in that area. My question is, can I move the drain pipe 4 feet to the left in the wall with 90 degree elbows and reconnect. The piping is pvc. Thanks, Ken

Un-used 3 inch waste pipe [ 2 Answers ]

My house had an option of a second bathroom. The original owner did not go for this option & the plumber put cement in the hub of a 3 inch cast iron waste pipe. I want to now add the second bathroom and I need to use this pipe since it is in the right location. Running a new pipe is out of the...

View more questions Search