Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loverof3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 07:30 PM
    Where to get credits already done
    I didn't finish high school and need to know how many credits I need to be able to get my GED does anyone know where and how I do that?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 28, 2008, 07:45 PM
    Take your high school transcript and talk to the GED administor. I believe you will need to take the GED test, not just classes.
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Jan 30, 2008, 05:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    Take your high school transcript and talk to the GED administor. I beleive you will need to take the GED test, not just classes.
    Just to add to Fr_Chuck answer. If you do not have your high school transcript you can call the last school you attended and ask the secretary on who to contact to get them. My son had to do this and told him to contact the board of education in that district and they would mail you out a copy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Debits and Credits [ 8 Answers ]

Which is true? Debits increase assets and increase liabilities Credits decrease assets and decrease liabilities Credits decrease assets and increase liabilities Debits decrease liabilities and decrease assets :confused:

Where do I post credits? [ 1 Answers ]

Should The amount of the check I issued to a creditor be posted from the cash payments journal to the debit column of the creditor's account in the accounts payable subsidiary ledger?

What college credits [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a high school student planning on going pseo(post-secondary enrollment options) and I want to know what college credits I should go for.

2 Credits Away [ 2 Answers ]

I was suppose to graduate high school in 2004, instead I was 2 credits away from it. Is there any way I can just get the 2 credits to gradute?

Need 2 credits to graduate [ 2 Answers ]

Ok here's the thing... I was supposed to graduate this year from high school.. I had 2 classes and left at 9:30... I had some difficulty and what not and failed and missed too many days. What should I do about getting my diploma? All I need is 2 credits :( your help would be greatly appreciated.

View more questions Search