Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Jan 28, 2008, 06:45 PM
    How Many Believe in Saint's Apparitions?
    Realizing that there are many Christians (including Catholics) who believe in Afterlife Communications, plus those who do not, there is an exciting new book out that I just learned about that some of you may be interested in.

So, it IS possible afterall!

Apparitions of Modern Saints

Apparitions of Modern Saints by Patricia Treece - Catholic Saint Book, Paperback, 293 pp.

Expert

Jan 28, 2008, 07:14 PM
    This has been moved to Religious Discussions out of Christianity, since it I expect it to wonder like some of the other posts that are divided by denominational belief.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2008, 07:56 AM
    I just read a good book that deals with a variety of "supernatural" phenomena from a Roman Catholic and often scientific perspective. When I get home I'll post it's title and author.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2008, 02:22 PM
    First to answer your question: I do believe - but I am admittedly first skeptical of all of them and slow to accept...

The book I'm reading now is Apparitions, Healings and Weeping Madonnas; Christianity and the Paranormal, by Lisa J. Schwebel.
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Jan 29, 2008, 06:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJ
    First to answer your question: I do believe - but I am admittedly first skeptical of all of them and slow to accept...

The book I'm reading now is Apparitions, Healings and Weeping Madonnas; Christianity and the Paranormal, by Lisa J. Schwebel.
    Thanks, RickJ. Another one for my reading list! With your interest in this area, you might wish to visit the following great website that lists "Major Apparitions of Jesus and Mary". There have also been pictures in other websites taken in Cairo, Egypt of the Virgin Mary's appearance there and it was said that it was an actual photograph, recognized and accepted as authentic by the Catholic Church.
    But for the story of the major apparitions, you can go to:

CATHOLIC APPARITIONS OF JESUS AND MARY

Feb 2, 2008, 10:27 AM
    Here is more great information concerning apparitions and Afterdeath:

VICTOR ZAMMIT -- The Book - 19. Apparitions and After Death Contacts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search