Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kjw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 06:58 PM
    GE Profile dryer squeaks
    My GE dryer squeaks. I thought it was the belt, but it fits tightly. It is so hard to get in the back were the roller is to see if that is the problem. Am I wasting my time trying to find the problem and fix it myself or should I call for help?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2008, 08:15 AM
    If you are mechanically inclined you can get to the rollers. You will have to remove the drum to gain access to them. Not hard to do nor expensive
    linville Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2008, 09:48 AM
    How to replace drum rear bearing in General electric dryer model # dpsr5133aww

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clothes dryer squeaks [ 5 Answers ]

So how do I know if it is the belt or pulley? And is it easy to change?

Whirlpool dryer squeaks like fingernails on chalk [ 3 Answers ]

My little Whirlpool dryer (LEW0050P) has begun to squeak shrilly, off and on, mostly on. It only squeaks when the canister is turning, stops when it pauses, and comes back when it starts again. It sounds like rubber on metal - and I have a hunch that a belt need lubricated. Question one: how...

Kenmore Stackable Dryer/Washer Dryer Squeaks [ 1 Answers ]

We have developed a squeak in the dryer. It does heat okay and clothes are tumbling well. I went online to get the schematics of the dryer drum, but would not know where to start as parts are numbered and not named. Help:confused:

Whirlpool Dryer Squeaks. Is it the motor? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so my Whirlpool dryer started to squeak a few days back. I tore the thing apart this evening. I WD40ed the rollers in the back. Didn't help. So I unhooked the belt that connects the drum to the motor to see if the motor was making the sound. I turned the thing on - still squeaking. I have...

View more questions Search