Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smltwngrl Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2006, 01:28 PM
    Someone please help
    I have no trouble reaching an orgasm by myself, but when my husband and I are together I rarely have one. I used to all the time when we were first married, multiple even, but now without manual stimulation, I just can't seem to get there. We've tried different positions and that isn't helping either.
    aarya2244 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2006, 01:44 PM
    Hi
    U have not told your age>>>>>>>
    Somehow I will answer
    Try making a mood
    A new nightsuit or a new night cream or perfume/cologne
    Or ask your hubby to start the sex slowly by arousing
    It will help

Jan 13, 2006, 01:58 PM
    I'm 28. We have tried different lotions, heating stimulants, toys, postitions... I feel horrible, he is starting to feel really bad which is lowering his sex drive. Tried telling him if we don't have sex, we can't fix the problem. My sex drive is through the roof lately... I am actually supposed to be getting my hormones checked, my gyn thinks I might be starting very early menopause.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 13, 2006, 07:59 PM
    ??
    How much foreplay is going on, I would say it would not be uncommom for one or more orgasm before starting the actual sex. I am not saying this is not happening, but just wondering.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 13, 2006, 08:31 PM
    Fr Chuck has a point. Maybe you are so much into the regular housework and don't have time to 'prepare' mentally for the excitement that you had in the beginning. Talk to your hubby and make a 'date' where you have nothing else on your mind but that evening with him and see what happens. Leave the dishes, laundry, and even dinner out that day and tell him he needs to show more appreciation and compliment you more - which he probably does not do anymore. Men get into a steady habit and think that we can read their minds and not have to say those special words of love and caring anymore, but they are wrong.
    Try meeting in a restaurant, not wearing any underwear, while eating dinner whisper in his ear that you want him when you get home, and tell him what you are not wearing, this will most likely excite you too.
    This worked for me after two years of routine that made me actually 'dry up', so from now on, I make dates and look forward to this all day, and lo and behold, it works. Try it, you can't lose, and good luck.

Jan 14, 2006, 07:44 AM
    Thank you both. I will definitely try your suggestions. Keep your fingers crossed for me.:cool:
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 14, 2006, 11:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smltwngrl
    Thank you both. I will definately try your suggestions. Keep your fingers crossed for me.:cool:
    Will cross them after answering my mail, don't forget to keep us posted, we might have some other ideas... This is fun because it brings back memories - hope you have fun!

lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Jan 14, 2006, 11:46 AM
    How do I say this with out sounding wrong, you said “I have no trouble reaching an orgasms by myself” Try not doing that some times it is the worst thing to do if you are having trouble reaching a orgasms with your partner.

Oh and you did not have to tell you age to that person or anyone else here, it had no bearing on your answer.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 14, 2006, 01:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smltwngrl
    I'm 28. We have tried different lotions, heating stimulants, toys, postitions.... I feel horrible, he is starting to feel really bad which is lowering his sex drive. Tried telling him if we don't have sex, we can't fix the problem. My sex drive is through the roof lately... I am actually supposed to be getting my hormones checked, my gyn thinks I might be starting very early menopause.
    Dear, menopause is at least a good 20 years up your road, but there is also stress, and other factors that can influence your sex-drive, so check out the site I just looked up for someone else and see if this will give you some hints too. By all means, see your OB/GYN and get reassurance there.

http://www.medicinenet.com/sexual_se...en/article.htm

Don't panic at this site, not all symptoms will apply to you, but will show you that you and other women are not alone here and that it's common enough for women to seek help.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search