Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    supergonzo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 03:29 PM
    No period immediately after depo shot
    After receiving my first depo provera shot I got an immediate loss of periods.
    My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex a week or so after. Can I be pregnant or is it normal?
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2008, 03:49 PM
    If you do not wish to become pregnant, it is best to use protection for the recommended waiting period. DEPO can make your period different too. Test for pregnancy when you expect your period and don't get it.

Call the place that gave you the DEPO shot. They can give you advise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When will I get my period after going off the Depo Vera Shot ? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Amy. My next due date for my shot is Jan. 17th. But I am not getting it anymore due to my body feeling uncomfortable, I was gaining weight, always felt bloated and I read somewhere that if you have depression you shouldn't be on it, which I do and take Zoloft for it. I was only on...

Long period after getting the depo shot [ 2 Answers ]

I got the depo shot thre weeks ago and I've been on my period every since is that normal and will I ever off?

How Long Will It Take For My Period To Come Along Now That I'm Off The Depo Shot? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My Name is Ashley, I am 18years old. I was on the shot for almost 1 year and I had a doctors appointment for my next injection and I never went to the doctor to get it because I was sick and in a lot of pain when I was on so I decided to not go back for it. And I have talked to my friend who...

Depo shot [ 1 Answers ]

How long do you have too be off the shot before you try too get pregnant?

First dose of the depo shot & missed period [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there... I gave birth to a baby girl on November 2nd 2006. On November 4th 2006 I received my first dose of the depo shot. After the normal bleeding in pregnancy ended after 2 weeks, a week later I had extreamly light bleeding in the beginning of December that lasted about 4 days. I ...

View more questions Search