Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ayo its dayum Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 03:13 PM
    I am so confuesed. Break? Does that mean break up?
    My boyfriend decided to text me and tell me we needed a break. He promised me we would get back together. He said he keeps thinking about the past and stupid stuff. He said I was his everything and that we would be back together real soon. His ex has kept bothering him.. and now we talk but I texted him last night and said "what are you doing" and she texted me back on his phone pretending to be him and said her. And she also said I am with my girlfriend leave us alone! But I know she had his phone because I know he isn't like that and doesn't have one mean bone in his body. So she pretended to be back together with him. I am just wondering what I should do.. I want to text him, but I am trying to give it a break and try not to over react about the situation. Then out of no where my ex texted me saying I want you back. And now I am more confuesed than ever.. if I go back with my ex he cheated on me.. but I REALLY like the new guy I was just with. What do you think I should do?? & what do I do about the new guy?

p.s. guys could you awnser this.. what does a "break" mean to you?

Thanks for the help! :)
    victoriarose Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2008, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayo its dayum
    My boyfriend decided to text me and tell me we needed a break. he promised me we would get back together. he said he keeps thinking about the past and stupid stuff. he said i was his everything and that we would be back together real soon. his ex has kept bothering him.. and now we talk but i texted him last night and said "what are you doing" and she texted me back on his phone pretending to be him and said her. and she also said i am with my gf leave us alone! but i know she had his phone because i know he isn't like that and doesn't have one mean bone in his body. so she pretended to be back together with him. i am just wondering what i should do.. i want to text him, but i am trying to give it a break and try not to over react about the situation. then out of no where my ex texted me saying i want you back. and now i am more confuesed than ever.. if i go back with my ex he cheated on me.. but i REALLY like the new guy i was just with. what do you think i should do??? & what do i do about the new guy??

p.s. guys could you awnser this.. what does a "break" mean to you?

thanks for the help!! :)
    I think that you should go with the new guy, because you don't know how many times your ex will do this to you.. He said he wanted a break then why did he go right to his ex.. I think he is confused about what he wants, and that's not fair to you.. I went threw the same thing.. Well keep your head up..
    Rachel005 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 08:30 PM
    Honestly what was he doing with his ex girlfriend anyway.
    Me and my boyfriend had talked about a break before and hanging out with ex girlfriends wasn't in it at all.
    And your ex texting you that he want's you, he cheated on you once a cheater will always be a cheater I believe cause if he has the heart to do it once why not a second time.

A break isn't nessisaraly a break up.
    A break with me and my boyfriend is like time to ourselves to think about things that are hurting our relationsihp and how we can fix them. A break ussually consist of 2-3 days from my point of veiw.
    He shouldn't be hanging with his ex and expessially when did she have time to text you with his phone when he wasn't around.
    NewYork123 Posts: 67, Reputation: 8

Jan 21, 2009, 10:10 PM

His definition of "break" is wanting to hook up with the ex for a few days. My definition of a break doesn't really have a time limit but definitely it would be a short time.. it means that maybe you guys are fighting too much or that things are getting to be too much and you need your single time. If my boyfriend messed around with someone on a break I would feel as though it was cheating too.. GO FOR THE NEW GUY!! And if it doesn't work out with the new guy, don't go back to the old guy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in over my head and I'm so confuesed! [ 2 Answers ]

So I'm 16 I've never had a "Normal" Period but lately its been off badly last month I was two weeks late and this month I'm about a week late and still waiting. I usually don't get to up-tight with worrying considering that I'm usually off the only diffrence is that this month I've been having more...

What to do when girlfriend wants a break! [ 3 Answers ]

Well easier said than done!! When itcomes to giving advice on relationships I've found I can give it so easily but when it comes to taking my own advice HOPELESS!! Ive told so many people if you want a chance with your ex then you should do this or that!! Mainly if she says she wants a...

How do I tell my girlfriend I want to take a little break. [ 15 Answers ]

This is my first post here. I was just doing some searching and I fell upon this site. How do I tell my girlfriend that I want to take some time off from the relationship. Reason being, I feel like I need to find and define myself as a person. I definitely do not want to completely break up...

View more questions Search