Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xsadxstarx Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 01:55 PM
    How Do I Say No?
    My brother offered me drugs and I'm only 11 and How do you say no to your brother?
    I haven't told him yes or no yet... I need advice and QUICK!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2008, 02:11 PM
    If you can't say no to him what are you going to do if he would ever ask you to go steal a car or something with him? You best get the courage to tell him no now. Tell him to get help to stop while your at it.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Just tell him that you are not into that kind of thing and again say NO, thanks, not interested.

Also, you might want to tell your parents about your brother and his offering you drugs as he just might need their help also. He sounds like he's into something he should not be into.
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Exactly that "NO" is all you have to say.
    You can also start by telling your parents. It is a very mature decision by saying no. Your parents will be proud of you. Tell your parents.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 28, 2008, 03:42 PM
    NO, basically works.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Jan 28, 2008, 04:28 PM
    I know it sounds cliché to say "Just say no" but it really really works. I would ask you to consider telling your parents that he is using. You might feel bad for breaking confidence, but you are actually helping by telling them. They will be able to help your brother, and someday when he is older, he will probably thank you for telling them. Better to have him in a little trouble now, than for him to keep using and get arrested or hurt his health.

Be strong and say no.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search