Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qwertyman Posts: 109, Reputation: 15

Jan 13, 2006, 11:27 AM
    What are you watching now??
    What kind of movies or sitcoms are you guys watching this month?
    (I am a little bit there and a little bit here)
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2006, 01:16 PM
    TV
    Hi,
    Lost
    Surface
    Dancing with the Stars (my wife, not me)
    Ghost Whisperer
    Medium
    And, my all time favorites re-runs of Gunsmoke and Bonanza! (TV Land channel).
    Nascar starts Feb... yaaaaaaaaaaa.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2006, 04:17 PM
    I only get an odd hour or so a day so am happy with whatever's on the Science Channel or History Channel.

Recently, though, discovered Brainiac - and love it. I tape it on DVR for watching when I can.

It's a real crack-up!
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 13, 2006, 04:22 PM
    Im just getting into BONES it only started here in the UK last night seems good ! Im also a fan of C.S.I, Law & Order and Lost when its back this summer.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 13, 2006, 04:23 PM
    Not much, but I'm waiting for a bunch f stuff to start.
    The IT Crowd OK so I'm a sad techie :P
    Dr Who Brings back my childhood
    And a couple of other bits ;)
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Jan 13, 2006, 04:45 PM
    Ye harrrrrr
    Dr.Who,CSI Investigation,Rome,Deadwood,Battlestar Galactica (season 2 ) just started in the UK.Tuesday,9pm,Sky One.Watched episode one of Bones last night.Needs a few more episodes to convince me.The last ten minutes were a bit rushed I thought,but looks okey.
    Here in the UK,Formula 1, re-starts in March.Yee harrrrrr!!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 13, 2006, 04:51 PM
    Ooops
    Forgot Battlestar Galactica as well.

F1 should be good too. I won our works F1 pool last year :cool:

Thanks Nez ;)
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Jan 13, 2006, 06:29 PM
    :( Oh my god, I can never sit down and watch anything, I always try, but I can never do it. The best I can do is Cesar Millan the dog whisperer, or animal planets pet detective, :rolleyes:

I know I suck,
    Dr D Posts: 698, Reputation: 127

Jan 13, 2006, 07:41 PM
    FX Channel
    While they offer only one sit-com (something about sunshine in Philly), all of their dramas are very provocative and compelling. Included in this list are: The Shield; Nip-Tuc; Rescue Me; and Thief (as yet unaired). With the exception of "24' which I got hooked on last year, I can think of no other series that will hold your attention more than the aforementioned. These shows on their own merit are reason enough to get cable TV. The language and topics of these shows are not for the faint of heart.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 13, 2006, 08:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr D
    While they offer only one sit-com (something about sunshine in Philly), all of their dramas are very provocative and compelling. Included in this list are: The Shield; Nip-Tuc; Rescue Me; and Thief (as yet unaired). With the exception of "24' which I got hooked on last year, I can think of no other series that will hold your attention more than the aforementioned. These shows on their own merit are reason enough to get cable TV. The language and topics of these shows are not for the faint of heart.
    Hey Dr. D. I live in Germany and luckily I speak the language because tonight we got the first two sequals of number 4 from the show '24' and I just love it. I also get Nip n Tuk, Stargate, Enterprise, Gilmore Girls, O.C. ( I lived there near Huntington Beach) and I hope they will bring back Stargate Atlantis soon. Oh, almost forgot, I also love CSI Las Vegas, Miami and now NewYork - My brother lives in Vegas and every time I watch that show I get kinka homesick. Germany is cold and I hate it - so you can guess where I'd really love to live.
    Since I'm in the medical field, I also enjoy the Medical Detective and Autopsy series and hope the germans will keep those shows going.
    Germany also has 6 'live' court shows during the day and I'm learning a bit about german law here whick helps my vocabulary get better. But I still wish I could get back to the States and live there where it's nice and warm and can speak my 'native' language. That's why I totally enjoy talking with my 'family' in AMHD here.

Enjoy your stay with us and welcome to the forum.
    P.S. Believe it or not, there are some great comedy shows here, wish I could send some to you all, but they are in PAL and you'd only be able to watch them on the computer with RegionFree and need to understand german. Maybe I'll tell a few stories of some of them some time here.

Bet you can guess I'm the smiley fan here.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 13, 2006, 08:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben
    Forgot Battlestar Galactica as well.

F1 should be good too. I won our works F1 pool last year :cool:

thanks Nez ;)
    We are getting the Battlestar Galactica series here in germany soon too, can't wait - I'm a total Sci-fi freak among other things (ha ha). Love you Curly!

Being ill and having to stay at home, I'm glad that I can have the telly in the background while talking to you guys and also working on the coloring books. Now that I'm going to be a grandma, I can also start sewing things - a quilt is first. I'm so excited.
    mrs.pennell Posts: 132, Reputation: 21

Jan 13, 2006, 09:00 PM
    Hi there! I got to say I can't wait for the Formula One season to start again. We record every Friday practice, Saturday qualifying and the race, of course. I love C.S.I, the O.C. and Joey. I don't really watch television except on Thursday nights... and the NFL games on the weekends. Sadly, my team is out... :(
    qwertyman Posts: 109, Reputation: 15

Jan 13, 2006, 10:05 PM
    Same here, I don't watch a lot... Whenever I do I catch what ever seems interesting at the moment... be it Discovery Channel, CNN, or Malcolm in the Middle...
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 13, 2006, 10:22 PM
    There's Formula 1 here in Germany all the time, and also other sports, but not bowling which is my favorite, so I leave sports alone now. I did forget that I also love Discovery and the new evolution of the dinosaurs - great animation and lots of talent in those. I just can't stand a quiet room, so I always have something on and found some that are really excellently made.

Because it's there!. That's Why.
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jan 14, 2006, 07:02 AM
    Im a "Must see T.V." on Thursday nights kind of girl. I always was all the way back to "friends" but that's gone:( I love The Office, Will and Grace all those crazy comedies. It's the ony night that I can watch TV. My husband is obsessed with Law and Order.:confused: He drives me crazy. When its not on the normal night on NBC, some station somewhere has one of the many ones that there are on and they are usually three episodes back to back so forget me watching what I want most nights of the week. I like L&O but every night is too much. I use to be a huge fan of E.R but without the normal cast members I think it lost its touch. "George Clooney, where are you", ha, ha! Im an MTV kind of girl to I love all the reality shows on that station especially the REAL WORLD.

But to be honest I do love Sponge bob its crazy but when you have kids you get into the funniest shows. It's the one cartoon that if I'm flipping though and its on I will actually watch it. Im really not a big t.v. watcher, most of the time id rather read.:p
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 14, 2006, 11:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bizygurl
    Im a "Must see T.V." on thursday nights kind of girl. I always was all the way back to "friends" but thats gone:( I love The Office, Will and Grace all those crazy comedies. Its the ony night that I can watch tv. My husband is obssessed with Law and Order.:confused: He drives me crazy. When its not on the normal night on NBC, some station somewhere has one of the many ones that there are on and they are usually three episodes back to back so forget me watching what I want most nights of the week. I like L&O but everynight is too much. I use to be a huge fan of E.R but without the normal cast members I think it lost its touch. "George Clooney, where are you", ha, ha! Im an MTV kinda girl to I love all the reality shows on that station especially the REAL WORLD.

But to be honest I do love Sponge bob its crazy but when you have kids you get into the funniest shows. Its the one cartoon that if im flipping though and its on i will actually watch it. Im really not a big t.v. watcher, most of the time id rather read.:p
    Raising a child, I've always enjoyed watching the animated shows with her, especially The ones with heroes like HeMan, the Care Bears, Stawberry Shortcake, etc, and good morals to the story, we still, now that we are both older, like the Simpsons and Spongebob. Also there is an English show called something like "Absolutely Fabulous" and it's a mass of laughs - her b/f has them on VHS and I enjoy watching them over and over again when I visit with them. If we could get George Clooney or Richard Dean Anderson cloned right now, I think I'd be pretty happy, wouldn't you? I also enjoy L%O, Desperate Housewives, and likes Sex and the City which I think all men should have watched to learn a lot.

I recently produced a few shows myself, with my cat Larry as the Star - he's a natural!
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jan 14, 2006, 12:01 PM
    I completely agree with you chery. I remember watching Strawberry Shortcake. That was like my favorite show. Oh the good ol' days.:rolleyes:
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 14, 2006, 01:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bizygurl
    I completely agree with ya chery. i remember watching Strawberry Shortcake. That was like my favorite show. Oh the good ol' days.:rolleyes:
    Yup, Yup, Yup, as a little dinosaur says in another kiddie movie series I love - remember them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dizziness and eye strain after an hour of watching the computer screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hi everybody. I don't know about you but for me.. working at my computer became a very hard thing to do. After just an hour of working in front of it... I kind of getting dizzy and have different aches right in my both eyes or sometimes even in my head. Did you have similar problems ? How did you...

Mother passed/now feel like she may be watching over me [ 14 Answers ]

Okay everyone, this is going to be a really long post, so get ready. When I was 12 yr.'s old my mother passed away from a brain aneurism. I did not grieve at all afterwards, I guess mainly because I wanted to shut it out of mind at the time (which I now know is normal, especially at the age). ...

Their Eyes Were Watching God [ 5 Answers ]

I Need help coming up with a QUESTION TO ANSWER for my research paper on the novel "THEIR EYES WERE WATCHING GOD? My topic is "is nanny right when she says marriage is convenice" but I need to make that into a question?

View more questions Search