Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lalamama Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 09:21 AM
    How do I leave my boyfriend
    I am in a bad, sad, sorry excuse for a relationship. We yo-yo extreme love for each other and terrible hatred. I am tired and want to end this cycle. We have two children and I stay at home with them. I desperately want to continue homeschooling them, ( that is the sole reason we are still together) He makes the money and is very controlling I don't have a dime in my name. I am Massage Therapist although I have no clientele I know I could make it in the long run. I just don't know how to get away from him and continue the status quo with my kids.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2008, 10:23 AM
    Isn't there anybody you could stay with for awhile?
    If it gets too bad you could try a shelter like the Salvation Army.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 28, 2008, 11:35 AM
    Move out with family, or call social services. You must become independent and some sacrifices have to be made, for now

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend's ex boyfriend won't leave her alone [ 12 Answers ]

My girlfriend of a few months now has a psycho ex-boyfriend that can't get over the fact that she dumped him and he STILL believes they are destined to be together. They dated for two years and were pretty serious. He still calls and has even followed us on a date before to try and talk to her. He...

How do I leave my controlling boyfriend? [ 6 Answers ]

This could be a novel if I told you all the details but I'll keep it short and to the point. Gil and I have been together for 6 years now. We met when I was 17 and a senior in high school, he was 23. About a year into our relationship he was heavily into Cocaine and he was very physically abusive...

Why I can't seem to leave my boyfriend alone [ 4 Answers ]

I need help bad, he treat me so bad. He donot spend time with me.

Boyfriend won't leave [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been living together for 1 year. His name is not on the lease and he is refusing to leave. We leave in Va. Is there anything that I can do?

Should I leave him alone or help my boyfriend? [ 21 Answers ]

I love my boyfriend very much.He also loves me so much.But his parents didn't accept as I belong to different culture.So fixed his marriage. But now he still find out d way to break his marriage and try to convice his parents. Even I askd him to tell everything to that gal but he afraid to do...

View more questions Search