Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phoxphyer78 Posts: 38, Reputation: 0

Jan 28, 2008, 08:41 AM
    Halo 2
    Hey, how's it going? I have a little problem, at the last level The Uprising er.. where the Arbiter finds himself upon a hill "Oh so, that is how it is" my husband and I have been playing together all along and by a little accident with the game being unplugged I don't know how we can do it together again, I've tried over and over and it's only making just one of us play. I think us playing together is called cooperative? Like I said I'm slow, I'm using my 6 year old as excuse to buy the game : ) it's fun that way and we don't want to do it alone, can you help and tell me in detail how to switch it back to both of playing on a split screen on that last level? Thanks for your help.
    d00per Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

May 31, 2008, 03:42 AM
    Go On How 1 Person Plays Go To Co Op Then Play Duh

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HALO 2.anyone know how to mod [ 1 Answers ]

How do you modify games like halo 2 so you can play them online?:cool:

Halo weeeee [ 2 Answers ]

Who plays Halo

Halo 2 [ 6 Answers ]

How do you kill a Hunter in one shot? If possible, how do you destroy a tank in one shot? Is there a way to destroy a Wraith in one shot? Thanks!

Halo & Halo 2 Modding [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there, I really wanted to check out some of the mods on the games above. If you get some good mods, Please don't hesitate to PM them to me. If you cannot, Please give me a link that I can use to find them.

View more questions Search