Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Jan 28, 2008, 08:35 AM
    A Lacrosse Stick
    I'm playing lacrosse for the first time this spring, and just bought a stick. But I was wondering I've heard about people burning (?? ) off the excess string or something like that to fit the pocket for their individual preference. But what exactly am I supposed to do with the excess string leather stuff?
    laxgoalie77 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 07:00 AM
    I have seen people do that and all my sticks are like that. What you have to do is cut off the excess string and light a match and burn off the tip so its doesn't fall apart. It doesn't make the pocket bigger or smaller it just take off the ends of string so you won't get hit with it or annoyed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you pinch a lacrosse stick [ 7 Answers ]

How do I pinch a lacrosse stick?

Popularity of lacrosse [ 1 Answers ]

What does lacrosse rank in the worlds most popular sports?:confused:

Should I stick around or let it go? [ 7 Answers ]

I been seeing this guy for almost 6 months now but I have one problem: HE IS MARRIED!! When I first met him in late may early June he was separated from his wife everything was going great until September when they deceided to get back together. We still see each other on the side and we truly love...

WIll she stick with me? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My Girlfreind had to move with her dad out of state yesterday.I am so confused about how my relationship with my girlfriend will turn out. She says she will wait for me at college. But I can't help but wonder if she will fall for another guy. She says she loves me and will wait for me. But...

Lacrosse, Soccer, and Hockey [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone talk about how these sports are related?

View more questions Search