Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2008, 05:50 AM
    Spectacular Sky Show: Venus, Jupiter and the Moon
    FYI:

"...for these final days of January and the first days of February will be an exceptional time for predawn sky watchers with a beautiful pairing of the two brightest planets, Venus and Jupiter. They will appear closest together in the dawn sky of Friday, Feb. 1, and a few mornings later, the waning crescent moon will later drop by to join them."

Spectacular Sky Show: Venus, Jupiter and the Moon - Yahoo! News
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Jan 28, 2008, 06:18 AM
    Okay thanks!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2008, 06:45 AM
    Cool ;if I get a clear day I am always awake by 4 AM est . I have seen some tremendous skys in the early morning.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2008, 06:51 AM
    Here's more to look for in the sky in the coming days:
    Near-Earth Object Program

Near-Earth Asteroid 2007 TU24 to Pass Close to Earth on Jan. 29 -
    Should be Observable with Modest Sized Telescopes
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Jan 28, 2008, 07:47 AM
    How about that satellite that's supposed to hit the Earth? Think we'll get warning enough to see that? Do you think it'll even hit?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2008, 08:03 AM
    Do you think it'll even hit?
    Probably not. It is about the size of a bus . The question really is ;what hazardous material is it made of ?
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2008, 11:00 AM
    Ooooo... thanks for this info!

Here's hoping for a clear morning on Friday!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NEXUS: The Jupiter Incident-Star Trek Universe at War Mod [ 1 Answers ]

I was surfing the internet when I came across a game called Nexus: The Jupiter Incident. There is a Star Trek mod for it called Universe at War version 2.2.4. I located a page with screenshots of the mod, but I couldn't find a download link for the mod. I am hoping someone here has the game...

Name and Artist (And I swear, By the moon and the stars in the sky) [ 13 Answers ]

I am looking for the name and artist of the song that goes like this: And I swear, by the moon and the stars in the sky, I'll be there. I swear, like a shadow that's by your side, I'll be there. For better for worse, til death do us part, I'll love you with every beat of my heart, I swear. ...

Dying venus flytrap! [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a flytrap about an year ago. At first I fed it some insects but as time passed couldn't feed much, then nothing at all. It was finely doing until last winter. After that as it should, it went to its sleep period. When the spring arrived it wasn't looking good. It sprouted new leaves which...

The outer ring of venus? [ 1 Answers ]

Reacurring dream that my brother and I go through this glowing ball of light and end up in a diff world, People use their minds to speak and also can do things with their minds I was driving something like a car and the people behind us were making the wheel hard to minipulate. Also they were...

Moons of jupiter [ 1 Answers ]

Can I see the 4 moons of jupiter by a 30 mm telescope in thecity light?

View more questions Search