Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linuxsagar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 03:51 AM
    I-pill for unwanted pregnancy
    I had sex with my g/f and next day I gave her I-pill tablet.for the security purpose her dates normaly comes on 10 of every month but this time she got period on 28th its because of I-pill?? Will her cycle date will change could you tell me whts this it's a period or because of I pill she got period early let me know .and when again period will come it will come on time?
    poppystar Posts: 6, Reputation: -1

Jan 28, 2008, 05:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by linuxsagar
    i had sex with my g/f and next day i gave her i-pill tablet.for the security purpose her dates normaly comes on 10 of every month but this time she got period on 28th its coz of i-pill ??? will her cycle date will change could u tell me whts this its a period or coz of i pill she got period early let me know .and when again period will come it will come on time??
    You need to ask your doctor, also I reckon if you want to have sex you should commit to your girlfriend and get married, Jesus will help you
    wewed100606 Posts: 228, Reputation: 36

Jan 29, 2008, 03:17 PM
    Yeah bud... the abnormality is because of the pill and they should've told you that when you purchased it. Just make sure she is back to normal next month, if not, maybe then have her venture into to the clinic. I wouldn't worry though!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unwanted dog pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

My name is Leanne and I have a 2 and a half tear old german shepard , and today someone has let her out of my back garden,while I was out for the day and a nabours dog has being locked to her twice,and I don't want her to have puppies.As she is still a baby herself.I was just wondering if I could...

Regarding because pill and pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All, I have question. I am on birth control pills. I usually take my pill on time everyday. Even if I miss one I make it a point take two the other (this doesn't happen quite oftetn though, I am regular). But just two weeks before I forgot to take the pill and had sex (no intercourse as...

When should you take a pregnancy test while on the pill? [ 2 Answers ]

So I was just wondering if the pill could mess up a pregnancy test? If I took a test when I was on the inactive pills and on my period and it was negative than there is no way I am pregnant correct?:confused:

Pregnancy while on the pill [ 3 Answers ]

I forgot to take one of mi pills (Jasmin), I started on Saturday and I forgot the Thursday one. I had sex the day before, and that was last week. This week I have been felling low abdominal pains…like those that you feel when your period is coming. Mild ache that goes from the front to the...

View more questions Search