Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mischironaldo Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 02:48 AM
    How do I pursue my goal as a singer
    I am a very talented song-writer and singer but I can not go after my career when I am stuck here in Nigeria, with no one to even notice me and no opportunities to show what I am made of. How can I escape from this continent because I don't think my parents would allow me go and even if they wanted me to, I don't think they will be willing to waste a whole load of money on my travel as they are pretty much of the average class. Help me please
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Jan 28, 2008, 09:24 AM
    If you have a computer, you could record yourself singing and put it on YouTube. Or you could send videos to talent agencies or something.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Mafi, good idea, I saw a girl on a show and that is exactly what she did(can't rememeber which show). She had a beautiful voice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

Pursue her or forget [ 2 Answers ]

Hiya Was going out with my ex girlfriend for 4 months and all was perfect until we came back from holiday(her idea) and she dropped the bombshell of needing space to which I agreed too. Even though we spent all our free time together anyway at home and didn't argue at all but got on really...

Should I pursue this guy? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, I gave a SHY male co-worker my email and phone number on Halloween 2006 because I wouldn't see him again until March 2007. Well,This guy never called me because of his shyness(I have a spy co-worker who told me what happen). March 2007 is here and I'm going to see him again in 2 weeks.Should...

View more questions Search