Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ALIPAKNY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 02:21 AM
    Want 2 start business in Dubai
    To whom it may concern!
    I am looking forward to move in U.A.E. And want to start small business. I don't have any previous business experience. Present living in New York.
    My interest is in ready made clothing and accessories shop in any reasonable shopping mall. My question is that " How should i take my first step, what should be my first priority"
    Looking forward for your answer.
    Thanks.
    AdmirerDr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 05:44 AM
    Before I could address your question, I need a number of more details . Please send a PM.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2008, 06:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmirerDr
    Before I could address your question, I need a number of more details . Please send a PM.
    Part of the beauty of this site is the fact that everyone can see the questions and also the answers that have been given. Being able to do that can be beneficial to others who might have similar questions. So, exchanging information in private concerning answers to questions is discouraged here.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2009, 08:53 PM
    Very old thread that really hasn't gone anywhere that is now attracting piggybacked questions and spam.

Thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to start trucking business [ 2 Answers ]

How to start trucking business I want to do my own trucking way of business but my knowledge is not enough help me thanks god bless

How to start cleaning business [ 6 Answers ]

I want to start a cleaning service for office buildings , where do I start?

To start trading business in dubai [ 1 Answers ]

I am post graduate with organic chemistry,from india,I have worked in various phara industries in several capacities ranging from a research chemist to a production manager.I failed in a partnership company in manufacturing of plaster of paris bandage product.Now I have left india and I want to do...

Trying to start a cleaning business [ 2 Answers ]

I am wanting to start a cleaning business and I need some info on now to go about doing this, like how you get bonded and insured, and what it might cost to get it up and running, and how to go about bidding on a job.should it be done by the house or by the hour.and a good way to promote the...

View more questions Search