Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mjmermaid523 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2008, 12:13 AM
    Kid's cartoon movie featuring a ballerina and other characters.
    I remember renting this movie from the video store when I was really young. Don't know if its 80's or 90's. I recall looking at the box thinking the title was spelled wrong.. something like lumpkins or bumpkins or bumkins or something like that could be totally wrong but its driving me insane! All I rem is a little ballerina dancer girl and some other characters trying to cross a bridge or something. I rem her ballerina slippers at the opening credits of the movie and she was on a stage behind a curtain. She had pointy eyes and blonde hair I think. There was a whole group of these little people called the WHATEVER THE TITLE OF THE MOVIE IS! Rumkins? Bumkins? Lumkins? And by the way its not fuzzy lumpkins! PLEASE HELP!:eek:
    Trenity262 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 04:33 PM

Hi there- I have been trying to figure this movie out for the last 7 years (Not kidding). Today I was searching again and came across your question- It made me laugh because you sound as frustrated as I am- sooooo I went searching again and GUESS WHAT!! I FINALLY FOUND THE FREAKING NAME!! I would now like to cure your long term frustration- "Charmkins" and here is a link to see the opening of the flick-
    THE CHARMKINS MOVIE TRAILER PAGE - Videodetective.com

Hope you feel as satisfied as I do now!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70s-80s animated movie featuring fairies and other creatures. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, this is driving me crazy... I used to have this movie on a "compilation tape" my cousin made for me when I was young. It was an animated movie about this boy who is on a hunting trip and stumbles upon a 'fairy ring' (this ring of mushrooms with fairies) and he gets taken into a fairy...

Old kid's cartoon [ 6 Answers ]

I had a movie as a kid, maybe late 80's, early 90's that I loved, but now can't remember what the hell it was called. The characters were cartoon animals that had fruit or candy on their stomachs. I think one was a yellow lion, possibly called Lucky, who had lemon drops on his stomach. When he was...

80's Sci Fi Movie featuring a cat/spaceship. Not horror. [ 2 Answers ]

The movie should be late 80's, and I doubt early 90's. It had something to do with a cat from outerspace, that wore a braclet around its neck that I believe lit up. I can remember at the end of the movie, the cat gets in the spaceship and it takes off. Never mind, but it was "The cat from...

Kid's movie from the 80's or possibly a show/cartoon [ 4 Answers ]

There's another movie or cartoon/movie I've thought of for many years but can't remember much about to figure out the title. It's very vague and I'm not sure if I remember it correctly. I think it was about a little girl or a little girl and boy, possibly siblings. It also involves little...

View more questions Search