Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    choiski Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2008, 12:09 AM
    Difference between PPR and PVC
    What are the differences between polypropylene and polyvinylchloride?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2008, 12:50 AM
    Clicking on the following two searches would be a good place to start in terms of finding out the differences.

polypropylene - Google Search

polyvinylchloride - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Comparison o cpvc vs other plastic options like PPR, ABS, UPVC, PE [ 13 Answers ]

Dear friends I am looking for comparison data to support my argument that CPVC is reliable, better and economical hot and cold water system in comprison to PPR, ABS, UPVC,and pE Cn somebody hlp me with these comparisons. Your support and help will be highly appreciated

PPR market size in terms of global hot and cold water piping system [ 12 Answers ]

Hi!! I am doing a research on PPR piping and I am interested to know the over all PPR piping share in the global market. So I will be extremely gratefull if any 1 can share this data with me. Thanks

Looking for PVC Coupler (that slides inside a PVC) [ 1 Answers ]

My brother teaches Science at his Elementary School, and for the past month I've been helping my brother make Water Bottle Rockets. The problem we are having is the lost of pressure from the launch tube. Like to maintain 125 PSI for 24 hours. We tried the rubber stopper which works well, but...

Connecting pvc to pvc with no hub fitting [ 8 Answers ]

My plumber ran into a dilemma when installing rough plumbing for a new basement bathroom. After already laying the pvc piping in place under the broken up concrete floor we found the pvc to cast iron Tee connections leaking. This was discovered after I had filled the opening with a base of gravel...

What's the difference between schedule 40 and 80 PVC? [ 1 Answers ]

What's the difference between schedule 40 and 80 PVC?

View more questions Search