Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nobuddy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 11:35 PM
    Um I ready for the merriage?
    Um 19 years old girl... me and my boyfriend have been together for 5 years... n nw v decided to get merry in this year... but the problem is that smtimes I used fyl that he is not trusting me... he is doing such things like asking my password of my mail id and he used get angry if I talk a friend (boy) of mine whome he doesn't know... so nw um in a delimer that wheather I have to merry him nw o still we have to wait... so I just want you guys idea...
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2008, 09:53 AM
    Check this: "Pre-marital counseling is a really good idea as it helps you to work through all these issues in a logical and thorough way - yeah, it takes some time and dedication, but isn't making sure your marriage has the best chance of survival worth that sacrifice? Aren't the children you may have deserving of the best chance you can give them of having an intact and happy family that's prepared for what life can throw at them?" See more: How to Know The Right Age to Get Married
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 28, 2008, 12:39 PM
    If he has issues now, then it will be worse after you get married. I'd wait until you both can work together, to solve those issues, and communicate a lot better.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Jan 28, 2008, 01:06 PM
    I agree. Give it some time and go to counseling together. It is better to resolve the issues before you get married. Anytime you aren't sure means that it isn't the time to get married. Just wait a while and give the counseling a shot.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 28, 2008, 01:08 PM
    I would not consider marriage until I knew how to spell it.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2008, 01:01 AM
    Oh, spelling isn't everything. It is important to some of us though. The most important thing I read here is that if it doesn't feel right, don't do it.

Trust your feelings, they are the language of your soul. If something he's doing is feels weird or creepy to you. Marriage will not fix that. Marriage will make it worse, and then you will be married to someone who feels creepy and weird. No, work it out now. If it can't be solved, move on to someone new.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 29, 2008, 06:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by simoneaugie
    Oh, spelling isn't everything. It is important to some of us though. The most important thing I read here is that if it doesn't feel right, don't do it.
    Simon,
    I agree that spelling is generally not that important. And that feeling right about it is much more important. But poor spelling can also be a symptom that indicates other problems. It can point to a lack of maturity or even intelligence that says the person is not ready for marriage. I believe that's true in this case.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2008, 07:27 PM
    Scott,
    Good point. Maybe I'm too careful of speaking straight from my feelings!
    Simone

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not ready [ 4 Answers ]

I met a great guy on new years, maybe a little immature, but not enough to really bother me, but I'm also still really good friend with my ex (we broke up a month ago) and he recently told me he was thinking about getting back together. This new guy is great, but I just don't know if I'm ready to...

How do I know I'm ready [ 2 Answers ]

If you have been dating a guy for a while and you still haven't been done anything how Do you know when its time to try something's. U want to do some sexual things with him but your scared what do you do?:confused:

Not ready [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm still a virgen and I know that I'm not ready for sex but there is this really hot guy who wants to have sex and I told him that I'm not a virgen now he wants to do it. How do I tell him that I don't want to without giving it out that I'm a virgen?:confused:

View more questions Search