Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jan 19, 2006, 11:01 AM
    Hey girl, I noticed with my skin it seems a little more hydrated and not so dry. And I also noticed that I don't get as hungry as I use to. Im so happy its working for you. Im glad I started this thread.:p
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2006, 12:04 PM
    I know this is a post from a few months back but everyone that posted is a "regular" here...

One thing that wasn't mentioned was the danger of giving ultra pure water to little ones, especially infants or children who are sick (esp vomiting, diarrhea).

It can completely throw their electrolytes off balance. I remember reading about babies who died because they were given what their parents thought was the best water for them, ultra pure distilled water.

Just something to keep in mind if you have a little one now or someday.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is there such a thing? [ 2 Answers ]

Is there such a thing as a reliable lawn tractor , not garden tractor,under $1000?? Any comments are welcome

What Is This Thing? [ 3 Answers ]

Terresa Marie, my friend, felt something sticking her in the back. When I unsipped the dresss this is what I found. She has been bitten by a Brown Recluse Spider and is deathly afraid of them. I attempted to identify the bug on the internet but no joy. Does anyone know what it is? Thanks, ...

Looking to do the right thing. [ 9 Answers ]

I live with 5 other girls in a house. We all share rent and utilities. Our toilet got plugged and it may have been from a tampax. Two of us admitted we'd flushed tampax down the toilet in the past because we didn't know we weren't supposed to. The plumbing bill came to $120 and the other girls...

This odd thing with my ex? [ 9 Answers ]

Hey Thanks for reading this post, but I'm a little stumped on what to do with my ex girlfriend. We had only gone out for a month, which is not long at all, but she wants to keep a line of communication. I agreed, and now we talk on MSN every night. So she contacts me anytime during the night, we...

Am I doing the right thing? [ 9 Answers ]

? I met this 23 year old guy this past May. We started dating and everything was fine. After a whole and huge mess we broke up this past September. I didn't see him for 3 months. Then we saw each other again a week before Christmas and we got back together. Eveything has been really good. A...

View more questions Search