Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spider7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 07:32 PM
    Air Climber
    Has any ordinary person tried this equipment. If so, how did you find it and how much?:)
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Jan 30, 2008, 09:02 AM
    I have tried it and for my personal perspective it sucks. It's like a very cheep version of the stare master. Don't buy it. I think it costs 20 to 30 dollars. Your better off saving your money. But hey that's my opinion.
    bluestar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 09:07 AM
    I've only had mine for about 2 weeks, I think it is sturdy. It is made of hard plastic. I got mine from HSN.com. It had a lot of extras that you would not normally get. The total with shipping was about 118.00, but I got it on easy pay. First payment was about 52.00 and then I have two more of 33.00. As I said in the question I posted I can only use it for about 3 minutes then my legs get tired and I have to stop. I will keep it and continue to get stronger until I can do the 30 minute dvds. If you can do it I think it's a good purchase.
    If you don't like it, you can always return it. Hope this helped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Air Climber [ 32 Answers ]

Recently I watched an infomercial about an exercise device called the "airclimber" (AirClimber Fitness System. Has anyone here used it and I would be interested in opinions about it. Thanks

Air Climber [ 1 Answers ]

I am thinking about purchasing this item... how much is it? It doesn't say on the TV. Thanks

Air climber [ 2 Answers ]

I was watching the commercial about the air climber and I wanted to know if it is a good product. Does it move around when you are walking on it? How much is shipping? Does this air climber give you a good ab workout?

Air Climber [ 7 Answers ]

Does any one knows what's included with the Air Climber package. I am interested in buying it but want to make sure it works. Thank you :)

View more questions Search