Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beaumo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 06:37 PM
    Very Confused
    So, I have been dating this guy for almost 3 years, now. He has been divorced for 7 years. During our relationship, I have caught him watching old home videos with his ex-wife and family and just recently, he took a pair of her underwear and bra from her home. I am really sicked out about it, what do you all think?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2008, 06:54 PM
    Uh... yep.

The video with ex wife and family... seems to be just nostalgic. If he's watching videos of JUST his wife... red flag. But family... who knows, maybe just the nostalgia.

As far as the undies + bra from her house,. run.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 27, 2008, 07:20 PM
    It can only be weirder if he starts to wear them. What's his explanation?
    ampersandra Posts: 70, Reputation: 10

Jan 28, 2008, 12:31 AM
    I think you should ask him about it. Try not to sound condescending though.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2008, 02:29 AM
    Agreed talk to him. I know I look at old girlfriend pics. But that's just me thinking back to good times. I do that even if I'm with my current girlfriend it's a thing..

But the underwear thing sounds very strange :)

I would talk with him and come back and let us know what he says

Regards

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm confused? How? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've just started college and have been going there for 3 days... and there's this really cute girl in my class, who I have a bit of a crush on... luckily she is in my group ( 10 in a class) so we might get a bit closer... I'm generally a shy person when it comes to girls, so I haven't spoken...

Confused! [ 2 Answers ]

Dear all... I am so confused... Can any body tell me about a credited universities online..! I came across two of them: 1- Ashwood University 2- Al Meda University

Help! I'm Confused! [ 6 Answers ]

Me and My boyfriend have been dating for 2 months. Im starting to think he doesn't love me any more. First he stopped hanging out with me and kind of stopped calling me. I need help I don't know what to do. I love him so much I don't want to loose him.. Thanks

Very confused [ 1 Answers ]

give the four word equations for sodium and calcium reacting with nitric acid and sulphuric acid :confused:

View more questions Search