Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blk_beauty Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Jan 27, 2008, 04:27 PM
    Orgasims with one man.
    Hello, I have this very weird problem. I can only have a orgasm with the father of my son. In all the other relationships I have had, even before him I could never orgasm. We have been apart for sometime now, I have since had two other boyfriend and no one can give me a orgasm. It's weird because both of them are actually bigger than him. I use the same position (on top) as I've done with him and no orgasm! Please help Thanks
    wolfcandy2 Posts: 106, Reputation: 3

Jan 27, 2008, 04:30 PM
    Performance anxiety and the pressure to orgasm with anyone other than the father of your son... try and let go and see if that works
    ooonikki02ooo Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jan 27, 2008, 04:31 PM
    Lifestyles brand condoms makes a sexual enhancement gel, that is sold at walmart... And it works great!!

Jan 27, 2008, 04:32 PM
    Good suggestion nikki
    ooonikki02ooo Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jan 27, 2008, 04:43 PM
    Thanks, I had almost the same problem, it was almost impossible for me to have an orgasm and I found this stuff, it comes in either a small black tube or they have a bottle, but it works great!!

Jan 27, 2008, 04:47 PM
    And here I thought it was the performance of the guy in the ocean... lol
    wewed100606 Posts: 228, Reputation: 36

Jan 27, 2008, 05:38 PM
    Funny, my wife has always told me the same thing about her. I honestly think, or at least thought she only said it to make me feel good. We were together and had a daughter, apart for 4 years ten got back together. Intercourse with me she claims is the first and only orgasm to be had in that manner. Trust me she has tried with a lot more than two guys, no offense meant. I think the first answer is appropriate, I think it has to do with your mental and emotionl attachment during intercourse. Manual stimulation and masturbation is something completely different, but there is something to be said for having no pressure to perform and I am sure many men on here can attest to that :-) Don 't force it. Toot your own horn when you need to and it will come (no pun intended) with the right guy. It isn't about size, every man and woman is different, that is what makes a good lover, someone knowing what they have and having confident ability in what they can do with it. Knowing how to "work it" if I may. Keep the motor going though. Trust me, orgasms aren't everything. I make my wife orgasm every time at least once and in many different ways, but I have only had the pleasure of making love to her 2 times in the last two months. If orgasms were what it was about I would be seeing her and I together alt more often ;-)
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2008, 02:57 PM
    It makes a difference if the man has made a commitment to YOU. :)
    Married women have the *potential* for the greatest orgasmic sex of all females.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2008, 06:27 PM

It's psychological.

My advice: If you find a man you really care about and can communicate with, work on it... you WILL break through. Once you orgasm it will be EZ from then on... Right now your brain is not sure. Something is holding you back - so don't rush it.

It WILL happen with the right guy. It's basic biology. Your brain and body are saying they are not for you right now... if you think one is... take your time...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are orgasims [ 2 Answers ]

How would you define an orgasm? What's it like I've never had one.:confused:

Problems with Orgasims [ 3 Answers ]

I am 24 years old and the one and only way that I can orgasm is from an old childhood method. No hand stimulation, vibrator, oral sex, intercourse can get me to orgasm. I have had a shocking number of partners and every one seems to think Im weird because I can't orgasm with them doing everything...

Orgasims [ 5 Answers ]

I am 39 years old and have a very hard time having an orgasm. I can only "masturbate" to achieve one and even that is in an "odd" way where I can't really touch my clitoreous directly but only indirectly. I was abused as a child at 13 and I Know this has something to do with it as my husband is a...

View more questions Search